Manchester United: Where to next?

Remove this Banner Ad

It will cause huge divisions in United & Liverpool fan bases if it happens.

Seems sportswashing owners are more readily accepted at clubs where previous success is lackikng and/or a distant memory.
Definitely. Match going fans definitely care about it more.

Too early for that mate. We are still trying to push the American campaigners out.

And there won’t be protests regarding Qatari owners. You can get the majority of United supporters wanting the Glazers gone and having a massive protest but can you see a fanbase protesting something that is pretty much a guarantee to win trophies? I can’t.

The fanbase would be split down the middle on Qatari owners, so much harder to see a mass protest. There is no splitting down the middle regarding the Glazers, most can agree they want the Glazers gone.

But I thought ME owners were buynig clubs because they genuinely wanted to invest in the community & were investing because they were in it to make a profit? Seems that's what some fans believe.......
PMSL

It will cause huge divisions in United & Liverpool fan bases if it happens.

Seems sportswashing owners are more readily accepted at clubs where previous success is lacking and/or a distant memory.
PMSL

Save us DIC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sportswashers the lot of them. The guy originally wanted to buy Chelsea despite being a boyhood United fan. Basically, sportswashing.

Sports clubs around the world are owned by rich businessmen who probably supported different clubs growing up. SJR was a Chelsea season ticket holder. Plenty of rich businessmen would be season ticket holders of clubs in London, clubs that they have never supported. It means nothing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back