Conspiracy Theory Mandates, Lockdowns, Covid-19, SARS-Cov-2 Thread - Get vaccinated.

About Covid vaccines only: your opinion on mandates?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Links to "you're a murderer if you go outside", please :rolleyes:

How about the pages and pages of antivaxxers arguing that getting covid unvaccinated provided the strongest immunity? :drunk:

Having met a few anti vaxxers now that did get covid and which is most of them, the majority have been significantly physically and mentally weakened with serious long term effects that's impacting on their ability to work 8 and 12 months later.

How about the pages and pages of antivaxxers arguing that getting covid unvaccinated provided the strongest immunity? :drunk:

Having met a few anti vaxxers now that did get covid and which is most of them, the majority have been significantly physically and mentally weakened with serious long term effects that's impacting on their ability to work 8 and 12 months later.
A few meaning 'that one guy I work with'.

A few meaning 'that one guy I work with'.

No, more than the one if the last one was the worst. I've been doing these for twelve months but mostly nobody here notices I'm gone. It isn't what I usually do in that although I have all the right skillsets, I'm not a trucker.

I'm better at it and fitter than most of the men they're got left to pool from. I said 'yes' because the money's too good to pass on and I like the challenge.

No, more than the one if the last one was the worst. I've been doing these for twelve months but mostly nobody here notices I'm gone. It isn't what I usually do in that although I have all the right skillsets, I'm not a trucker.

I'm better at it and fitter than most of the men they're got left to pool from. I said 'yes' because the money's too good to pass on and I like the challenge.
Sounds like it could just as well be fitness and lifestyle.

My wife is quite unfit so I'm not surprised she has suffered from long Covid, even if that is what it is. She was suffering from menopause before that so it could well just be a continuation of that.

Either way it's all just anecdotes that neither prove or disprove anything.

Either way it's all just anecdotes that neither prove or disprove anything.

Until more studies come through and the broad impact on health, this is what we've got. The driver on the last job said his last covid infection was eight months ago iirc. I's not a coincidence that on his first big one back I recognised he couldn't night drive. Light sensitivity, which I didn't know was a symptom of long covid might be the least of someone's problems, unless you have to night drive for a living.

I looked it up when I got back:

Struggling with symptoms including light sensitivity, pain and poor depth perception, Mark didn’t know what was wrong with his eyes.

Before contracting COVID-19 I wore glasses, but the difficulty I had seeing was unlike anything I’d experienced before. I was in severe pain and had frequent migraines. My depth perception was so thrown off I could no longer ride my motorcycle, and I love riding my motorcycle.

If long covid means fatigue and they're in bed early every night, they might not even notice their eyesight has been damaged.

This article also mentions 'poor depth perception'. This other dlriver nearly ran right up the back of a van on the highway in good conditions middle of the day, left it until almost the last second to apply the brake. Not a huge big deal unless he'd hit it, but it's something else.

Until more studies come through and the broad impact on health, this is what we've got. The driver on the last job said his last covid infection was eight months ago iirc. I's not a coincidence that on his first big one back I recognised he couldn't night drive. Light sensitivity, which I didn't know was a symptom of long covid might be the least of someone's problems, unless you have to night drive for a living.

I looked it up when I got back:

Struggling with symptoms including light sensitivity, pain and poor depth perception, Mark didn’t know what was wrong with his eyes.

Before contracting COVID-19 I wore glasses, but the difficulty I had seeing was unlike anything I’d experienced before. I was in severe pain and had frequent migraines. My depth perception was so thrown off I could no longer ride my motorcycle, and I love riding my motorcycle.

If long covid means fatigue and they're in bed early every night, they might not even notice their eyesight has been damaged.

This article also mentions 'poor depth perception'. This other dlriver nearly ran right up the back of a van on the highway in good conditions middle of the day, left it until almost the last second to apply the brake. Not a huge big deal unless he'd hit it, but it's something else.

Just seems he's one of the unlucky ones. Just like those that unluckily get myocarditis after getting vaccinated.

You must know there's a shortage of truck drivers just about everywhere. Covid's wiping a lot of them out and I understand why now.
Because vaccination were mandated and drivers have moved to other work to food food on the table.

Why would drivers want to return to an industry that threw them on the scrapheap

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Failed the nation’s most vulnerable".

Well done to those who supported this and told themselves and everyone else they were compassionate, while labelling everyone who pointed it out at the time selfish.

Back