Mandatory detention of refugees (Stop the boats. 5k a head. Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd be happy if he withdraws from the UN causing the collapse of it along with all the stupid binding agreements our own high court now use against us to undermine our sovereignty. Particularly that idiodic 1950's post ww2 and now completely out-dated refugee convention.
Stupid gutless Julie certainly made the most of the UN when Australia was on the security council - abstain, abstain, abstain.
Good on NZ more guts than the combined government here.
Bring more refugees here I say (maybe we can send posters like you somewhere - Myanmar sounds good also I believe that there will be vacancies in Nauru soon).

Unless they are being targeted for death in their home region.

Reopen thread*

*Unless money is more important to you than human lives, then carry on.

**a lot of these economic migrants are risking their lives for exactly that aren't they?

region and country are also distinctly different concepts

*Unless money is more important to you than human lives, then carry on.

Human lives? Like those people who have died and maimed in Europe due to ridiculous policies regarding illegal immigrants?

After another such incident in London you would think a few people on here would put their hands up and say

"Tony Abbott was right and I was utterly wrong"

Stupid gutless Julie certainly made the most of the UN when Australia was on the security council - abstain, abstain, abstain.
Bring more refugees here I say (maybe we can send posters like you somewhere - Myanmar sounds good also I believe that there will be vacancies in Nauru soon).
Maybe we can send posters like you somewhere? I think north Korea would be a good choice for you...

Myanmar is actually a pretty popular scene amongst backpackers. Provided you don't steal land, spread your evil cult, you should have a pretty enjoyable time.

Let's bring all the third world into our county under the disguise of 'refugees' why stop at capped limits? Billions of people live in the 3rd world, bring them all here. Remember diversity, equality and acceptance. I'm sure Australia will prosper

You know I don't waste my time watching videos posted by posters like you.

Myanmar is actually a pretty popular scene amongst backpackers. Provided you don't steal land, spread your evil cult, you should have a pretty enjoyable time.

Let's bring all the third world into our county under the disguise of 'refugees' why stop at capped limits? Billions of people live in the 3rd world, bring them all here. Remember diversity, equality and acceptance. I'm sure Australia will prosper

Gee, didn't know you cared so much about refugees...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will never agree with you on this.
Evidence? Does that mean something you agree with? LOL!

The evidence is repeated terrorist attacks by asylum seekers in Europe. All and sundry on here said it was just ignorant muck raking by Abbott.

It wasnt. He was correct.

Where are all the apologies?

The evidence is repeated terrorist attacks by asylum seekers in Europe. All and sundry on here said it was just ignorant muck raking by Abbott.

It wasnt. He was correct.

Where are all the apologies?
You not getting it are you?

You not getting it are you?

watch

Got to love the Activist Broadcasting Communists headline. Linking "death" and "police" implies wrongdoing by someone. Turns out the bloke killed himself after being previously charged with sexual assault.

Same guy the ground apple fingered as a peddo up there ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back