Mandatory Vaccinations And Medical Exemptions

Are you for or against Mandatory Vaccinations

• For

Votes: 292 57.4%
  • Against

Votes: 221 43.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

It's Bill Gates and Fauci, you know the ones pushing the Vax. Watch the laptop, it's awesome. Bill Gates "We need a new way of doing the vaccine" 🤣 🤣 🤣

Last edited:
Bill Gates "We need a new way of doing the vaccine". Something isn't working ... 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

You really need to see what he is now saying on that video released a week ago.
He said "We need a new way of doing the vaccine" it isn't working hahahaha. It shows him that over the last 8 months things have changed regarding the vaccine and it isn't working as it was supposed to. So now they have to change how it is made and you will need booster shot as the vaccine is failing.

So Australia right now is using a failed vaccine according to Gates. So if the vaccine has failed it means you are unvaccinated and will need boosters very soon.

Last edited:
It might be boring, but when it comes to my health I will at least have a look at what Fauci and Gates are saying right now. otherwise I will be none the wiser as to how the vaccine according to Gates, isn't working.
Surely Australia would stop rolling it out if it isn't working right?
Gates needs to get in touch and let our prime minister know before giving a failed vaccine to children. right?

It might be boring, but when it comes to my health I will at least have a look at what Fauci and Gates are saying right now. otherwise I will be none the wiser as to how the vaccine according to Gates, isn't working.
Surely Australia would stop rolling it out if it isn't working right?
Gates needs to get in touch and let our prime minister know before giving a failed vaccine to children. right?
But you aren’t listening to them you’re listening to a 3 second sound grab interrupted by a moron who has no expertise in medicine or viruses or vaccines

"I'm not the one confused here"....Really?
You started by saying "Are you saying the cause of death in this certificate is Acute respiratory distress syndrome?"
Sensing that you were trying to set me up for something, I gave you the whole chain of morbid events. You then replied with a bunch of Pics of death certs writing on each one "This is a covid death".
It was then a couple of posts later that you actually mentioned underlying causes of death. Despite you mentioning it then, I had already mentioned it many times, including in my post to you when you asked me if the cause of death was ARDS where I clearly listed covid as the underlying COD. I would have assumed that given you seem to be the self-appointed expert at what the ABS guidelines are, that you would have seen the fact that I had written "due to covid".
You never asked me what the underlying cause of death was. If you had of asked that, I would have replied covid, even though I gave you the underlying COD in my initial reply.
The COD is ARDS. It is what is listed first as the COD in line 1a, meaning this why they died. The underlying COD is Covid. As I stated above, it will be coded as a covid death. This is why its called an "underlying cause of death". In not one place in the guidelines is covid referred to as a COD, merely the underlying cause. The ABS uses underlying death for mortality data, its why us doctors add it. It is by no means a new thing and we have been writing underlying cause of death for ages...similar to how its done for influenza and every other death.
The person died from ARDS. The ARDS caused the death that day. The ARDS was due to Covid as its listed in the antecedents. It would be coded as a covid death, but that doesnt change the fact that they died from ARDS, due to underlying covid.
This is from the WHO See how it says "underlying COD"?
View attachment 1286851
Would you actually say that someone who died from a myocardial infarction died from ischemic heart disease? Would you say that someone who died from peritonitis due to a perforated gastric ulcer died from H. pylori?? I suspect you wouldnt, but that is what you are in effect saying. The COD is what killed the person that day. The underlying cause is what caused the things they died from. The underlying COD is coded (as are the other causes) however when the ABS adds it to the mortality data, it will be included as a covid death. I have actually done many deatth certs and I know what the process is. If we did what you are suggesting, it would actually make my job easier .Instead of writing what they died from, I could just write "smoking" "obestity" "Diabetes" "hypertension" "Ischemic heart disease" or "covid-19"....
I am unsure of what your argument actually is.
And you might want to read up about "modes of dying". We dont use them often for the reasons I explained in an earlier post....Its also in the ABS guidelines.
I've already had many posts with you specifically about COVID-19 as Cause of Death on another thread, where I provided both the WHO link which has the example you're using and the ABS link which has the Australian deaths certificate. There is not setting up for anything, as you have seen those very examples and the reasoning and only one answer, so spare the spam.

I only put "mode of dying" as an answer to a question by you about what ARDS is if it's not the cause of death? More correctly on the death certificate and examples, ARDS is the "Disease or condition leading directly to death". ARDS is not the COD in any definition, any example, or used for reporting national statics for causes of death.

You made the point with the WHO example you are using is only a "Guide" and doesn't have to be used, so it is the ABS instructions and examples that are relevant to Australia.

I'm not on this site all day to make multiple posts, but the reason why this is important is because COVID-19 is being counted as the cause of death in two 15 year olds and a ten year old against the parents wishes, when they've had significant comorbidities like meningitis or advanced cancer, and in other cases such as the 30 year old women who after autopsy had her cause of death changed to pneumonia.

At the moment these deaths are still being counted as COVID-19, but hopefully after review they'll be taken off becasue unless there are serious illnesses or conditions the flu is more serious for children under 18. However both Moderna and Pfizer have serious safety concerns for young people under 30 and children and children 12 and over are being coerced into taking them.

Unvaccinated are 100% safe from vaccine side effects
99.8% safe from Covid.

Surely to take an experimental vaccine would need to make you 100% safe from covid right?

oh that's right, the vaccinated are safe from covid but not the unvaccinated. 🤣 🤣 🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On August 23, 2021, FDA approved COMIRNATY (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) for ages 16 and over in the US, while extending the Emergency Use Authorisation for Pfizer for 12 to 15 year olds. It was after this meeting the FDA ordered 10 trials on myo and pericarditis for various ages 30 and under that won't be completed until 2023 to 2027, because of safety concerns.

In the May 10, 2021 meeting where emergency use authorisation for 12 to 15 years of age was first given, FDA reviewed safety and effectiveness data for 2,260 12-15 year olds divided 1:1, who were followed for a median of 2 months after receiving the second dose. Effectiveness was only looked at one month after the second dose.

However 300 subjects dropped out of the study after the first dose and others complained that they had serious adverse events that were ignored. One was 12 year old Maddie who was paralysed from the waist down. She testified infront of a Congressional committee the day after her second dose in Jan 2021, she started to lose all feeling below her waist and Pfizer refused to diagnose her saying she had anxiety, until after the data went into the FDA hearing.

Here is the DEAN report link for under 1 to 16 years of age for COVID-19 vaccines. I haven't verified the deaths.

Last edited:
So Covid doesn't hurt healthy young children and young adults, but need to be vaccinated for their safety. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Unvaccinated are 100% safe from vaccine side effects
99.8% safe from Covid.

Surely to take an experimental vaccine would need to make you 100% safe from covid right?

oh that's right, the vaccinated are safe from covid but not the unvaccinated. 🤣 🤣 🤣

Does come constantly spamming laughing emojis help your scientific claims?

There is a conspiracies board if you need.

I've already had many posts with you specifically about COVID-19 as Cause of Death on another thread, where I provided both the WHO link which has the example you're using and the ABS link which has the Australian deaths certificate. There is not setting up for anything, as you have seen those very examples and the reasoning and only one answer, so spare the spam.

I only put "mode of dying" as an answer to a question by you about what ARDS is if it's not the cause of death? More correctly on the death certificate and examples, ARDS is the "Disease or condition leading directly to death". ARDS is not the COD in any definition, any example, or used for reporting national statics for causes of death.

You made the point with the WHO example you are using is only a "Guide" and doesn't have to be used, so it is the ABS instructions and examples that are relevant to Australia.

I'm not on this site all day to make multiple posts, but the reason why this is important is because COVID-19 is being counted as the cause of death in two 15 year olds and a ten year old against the parents wishes, when they've had significant comorbidities like meningitis or advanced cancer, and in other cases such as the 30 year old women who after autopsy had her cause of death changed to pneumonia.

At the moment these deaths are still being counted as COVID-19, but hopefully after review they'll be taken off becasue unless there are serious illnesses or conditions the flu is more serious for children under 18. However both Moderna and Pfizer have serious safety concerns for young people under 30 and children and children 12 and over are being coerced into taking them.

You just made a whole heap of unverified anecdotal claims, not to mention one ludicrous claim that someone with Covid had their COD change to pneumonia fro.I'm the coroner. That's not how it works.

Again... BLUEE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE MEDICINE. I've worked with the coroners office here in Victoria so before you make some unsubstantiated claims, be prepared I'll pull you up on this as well.

You just made a whole heap of unverified anecdotal claims, not to mention one ludicrous claim that someone with Covid had their COD change to pneumonia fro.I'm the coroner. That's not how it works.

Again... BLUEE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE MEDICINE. I've worked with the coroners office here in Victoria so before you make some unsubstantiated claims, be prepared I'll pull you up on this as well.
You are the coroner?? You agreed with me about COD, so DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THE MEDICINE??

I've already posted the link a couple of times for the 30 year old, ONCE IN THIS THREAD, that had an autopsy that changed her COD from what the officials said was COVID-19, to pneumonia.

Shattered family of Australia's youngest Covid victim, 30, reveal the REAL cause of her death - as they threaten to SUE over the tragedy
  • Family of youngest woman is NSW to die with Covid reveal the coroner's findings
  • Ianeta Isaako, 30, collapsed in her home shortly after contracting coronavirus
  • The young mother's official cause of death was found to be pneumonia

You are the coroner?? You agreed with me about COD, so DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THE MEDICINE??

I've already posted the link a couple of times for the 30 year old, ONCE IN THIS THREAD, that had an autopsy that changed her COD from what the officials said was COVID-19, to pneumonia.

Shattered family of Australia's youngest Covid victim, 30, reveal the REAL cause of her death - as they threaten to SUE over the tragedy
  • Family of youngest woman is NSW to die with Covid reveal the coroner's findings
  • Ianeta Isaako, 30, collapsed in her home shortly after contracting coronavirus
  • The young mother's official cause of death was found to be pneumonia

So what caused the pneumonia, was it a bacterial infection? Where is the coroners report that says it was something else?

Yes I'm starting to think you have little to no knowledge of medicine, they way you just describe it suggests to me that you think pneumonia just spontaneously appears in someone's lungs.

Only mentions mRNA vaccines. Why doesn't he mention the other ones I wonder?
AZ and J & J are both genetic vaccines that also "instruct the cells’ machinery to produce what is called a spike protein." AZ is not approved and J&J not widely used in the US. If they were they could have found similar results.

So what caused the pneumonia, was it a bacterial infection? Where is the coroners report that says it was something else?

Yes I'm starting to think you have little to no knowledge of medicine, they way you just describe it suggests to me that you think pneumonia just spontaneously appears in someone's lungs.
You're the coroner! Don't you have a copy?

I've already discussed this elsewhere months ago and as you should know pneumonia is different to COVID pneumonia, and an autopsy would be able to easily tell the difference.

Very sad, as if it was normal pneumonia antibiotics should have saved her.

You're the coroner! Don't you have a copy?

I've already discussed this elsewhere months ago and as you should know pneumonia is different to COVID pneumonia, and an autopsy would be able to easily tell the difference.

Very sad, as if it was normal pneumonia antibiotics should have saved her.

I'm not a coroner, I've worked with the coroner's office and coroners, you need to be in legal system for years before you can even apply.

If there was something suspicious or out of the norm an inquest would've been done. No inquest was made into this inqury with Mrs Issako.

By the way you don't bed an autopsy to find out what the infection was. A simple pathology test would've sufficed.

I'm not a coroner, I've worked with the coroner's office and coroners, you need to be in legal system for years before you can even apply.

If there was something suspicious or out of the norm an inquest would've been done. No inquest was made into this inqury with Mrs Issako.

By the way you don't bed an autopsy to find out what the infection was. A simple pathology test would've sufficed.
Quoting the family: "The devastated family of the youngest woman to die after contracting Covid-19 have revealed she died of pneumonia after findings from the coroner were handed down."

"A statement issued by the family this week said Mrs Isaako's official cause of death was pneumonia."

"COVID pneumonia" and bacterial pneumonia are different, affect the body differently and are treated differently.

However, going back to classifying COVID-19 as COD, both WHO and ABS instruct if pneumonia present, COVID -19 is to be written as the underlying COD.

Perhaps that's why pneumonia deaths went down in Australia by around 1300 in 2020?

Back