Mandatory Vaccinations And Medical Exemptions

Are you for or against Mandatory Vaccinations

• For

Votes: 292 57.4%
  • Against

Votes: 221 43.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I wish I could "show the door" to some assholes on this forum, alas I am not in a position of power to do so, nor am I doing so whilst hiding behind broad terms and conditions caveats in the interests of promoting either the agenda of certain moderators (at best) or the agenda of third party advertising / funders (at worst).
I think Bill Gates could be behind some of the shite that goes on in here.

Thanks for that Forward Press, i could have never contemplated the realities of a private business operating in a country that doesn't have free speech laws (let alone if it even did) without your succint analysis.

I understand the realities of this situation and the protected cabal that you and certain other approved posters maintain, what I am pointing out, is from the moralistic, ethical and social aspect of your little meme you posted, the circumstances are not analagous between the meme and this forum as you have arbiters of truth who despite their own biases and limitations are enlivened with the power to cast others out for wrong think.

I am well and truly aware of the practicalities of the situation, i am just informing you that your moral high horse is not real and is merely made of thatch.
As i said, i'm not saying i expect anything different. I'm just saying that i'm disappointed in the mental fragility and the lack of moral integrity in said cabal. I stay here because this is the only forum I use and because I post about non-political and non-ethical matters such as football and fantasy football here. No other reason. If i solely wanted genuine discussion about the political and ethical issues facing Australia I would absolutley not attend this kangaroo court.

I'm not sure you know what a cabal actually is FYI.

As i said, i'm not saying i expect anything different. I'm just saying that i'm disappointed in the mental fragility and the lack of moral integrity in said cabal. I stay here because this is the only forum I use and because I post about non-political and non-ethical matters such as football and fantasy football here. No other reason. If i solely wanted genuine discussion about the political and ethical issues facing Australia I would absolutley not attend this kangaroo court.
You're the one who spends most of their time whining and sooking about 'being silenced' and how unfair it is when people disagree with you and point out the flaws in your arguments.

What's the latest on the effectiveness of vaccines against Omricon? Is the relative lack of effectiveness due to vaccines wearing off or more so a design thing with a specific Omicron version on the way?

Genuine question as I am unsure what the logic is in vaccinating my kids.

What's the latest on the effectiveness of vaccines against Omricon? Is the relative lack of effectiveness due to vaccines wearing off or more so a design thing with a specific Omicron version on the way?

Some interesting positions being taken on this around the world

Some interesting positions being taken on this around the world

The big benefit regarding that age groupwas reduced spread, but that doesn't appear to be the case with Omicron. (although I have no knowledge of how much it does reduce spread in that Age Group.

My own anecdotal story... I've got covid at the moment, I had the booster about two weeks ago it actually knocked me around quite a bit as well as my wife. She also hasn't had her period since getting the booster which is weird as she's usually really regular.

Anyway I got tested because I had to for work and was shocked that it came back positive. Wouldn't have even known I had it. I'm pretty grateful for the booster right now.

My own anecdotal story... I've got covid at the moment, I had the booster about two weeks ago it actually knocked me around quite a bit as well as my wife. She also hasn't had her period since getting the booster which is weird as she's usually really regular.

Anyway I got tested because I had to for work and was shocked that it came back positive. Wouldn't have even known I had it. I'm pretty grateful for the booster right now.

Hope you feel better and get back into things quickly. Be safe that's all you can do unfortunately. Least the Winter Olympics is on the smash some time.

You can Gift a day off at any time :)

The vaccine at the very least will still provide some protection to your kids and anyone else they are in contact with and and generally improve their health, and it's free (well free, the government paid for it).

sarcastic the simpsons GIF
Well duh

something about profits...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The vaccine at the very least will still provide some protection to your kids and anyone else they are in contact with and and generally improve their health, and it's free (well free, the government paid for it).
Can you provide evidence for this statement? This sounds like blatant misinformation. How could a vaccine ever be considered to "improve" heath generally.

Can you provide evidence for this statement? This sounds like blatant misinformation. How could a vaccine ever be considered to "improve" heath generally.

It's not misinformation.

Why does it "sound" like blantant misinformation, to you personally?

The same BLANTANT misinformation that vaccines are bad or poisonous? Or masks don't work, particularly cloth masks?

I've been in this line of field for 20 years, yes vaccinations improve health outcomes and longevity. One, they provide protection against said disease, always a big bonus, two, they iniatiate an immune response, it's always a good idea to have your T-Cells go for a practice run as they can protect against diseases.

It's not misinformation.

The same BLANTANT misinformation that vaccines are bad or poisonous? Or masks don't work, particularly cloth masks?

I've been in this line of field for 20 years, yes vaccinations improve health outcomes and longevity. One, they provide protection against said disease, always a big bonus, two, they iniatiate an immune response, it's always a good idea to have your T-Cells go for a practice run as they can protect against diseases.
Because vaccines prima facie are a preventative medical procedure targeting one specific type of potential injury and have no positive effect on overall health

You're just blatantly spreading medical misinformation based on fantasy reasoning

It's not misinformation.

Also do you actually think cloth masks work? Despite numerous reports suggesting they dont Health experts warn to stop wearing cloth masks

Have you ever brought to bare original critical analysis in your own mind or do you just believe whatever the Government or MSM parrots to you.

No wonder your betting program failed when you are so obviously absent a single logical faculty in your mind.

Because vaccines prima facie are a preventative medical procedure targeting one specific type of potential injury and have no positive effect on overall health

You're just blatantly spreading medical misinformation based on fantasy reasoning

So now you are spreading false information given you have no degree or expertise in the field and have no idea what you are talking about.

I just told you what my area of expertise is. I just told you THE MECHANISM in laymen's terms so you can understand, but you just made a blatant statement about nothing.

Or do you disagree with the notion that vaccines iniaate lymphocytes action? Even the MRNA vaccines? Or you don't? And if they do, that WON'T improve health, is that what you're saying?

So now you are spreading false information given you have no degree or expertise in the field and have no idea what you are talking about.

I just told you what my area of expertise is. I just told you THE MECHANISM in laymen's terms so you can understand, but you just made a blatant statement about nothing.

Or do you disagree with the notion that vaccines iniaate lymphocytes action? Even the MRNA vaccines? Or you don't? And if they do, that WON'T improve health, is that what you're saying?
I'm saying there is absolutely no evidence or reason for vaccines to promote general health, if they did, and if they did so safely, they would be promoted as such ("improve your immune system by taking random vaccine a"). Show me one vaccine that is produced for that purpose. You can't, because they're not made for that purpose.

I have no idea what your area of expertise is. Based on your posting, I am certain that it is nothing to do with medicine or public policy.

Also do you actually think cloth masks work? Despite numerous reports suggesting they dont Health experts warn to stop wearing cloth masks

Have you ever brought to bare original critical analysis in your own mind or do you just believe whatever the Government or MSM parrots to you.

No wonder your betting program failed when you are so obviously absent a single logical faculty in your mind.

So when it comes to studying MASKS we don't actually DETERMINE if they are effective or not, that's including CLOTH, we are just are determining the efficacy percentage.

It's common sense masks work.

I don't think someone would run a study now if seat belts and airbags work but rather on how effective they are. Only an idiot would suggest otherwise.

Come and work at biolab and you'll see that despite working with infectious diseases which we have no innouclation for we never get infected. Because we are wearing protective gear.

Masks are not only effective they are actually better than vaccination, and thisv me saying it a person that makes money from vaccines. I get no commission from masks. In fact if more people wore masks and careful, there would be less of a need for vaccines. One of reasons we need vaccines is because people are stupid and careless; one of the reasons not the only obviously.

I'm saying there is absolutely no evidence or reason for vaccines to promote general health, if they did, and if they did so safely, they would be promoted as such ("improve your immune system by taking random vaccine a"). Show me one vaccine that is produced for that purpose. You can't, because they're not made for that purpose.

I have no idea what your area of expertise is. Based on your posting, I am certain that it is nothing to do with medicine or public policy.

I'm a microbiologist.

You still haven't answered my question regarding the white blood cells, do you know what those are?

Also saying over and over again
'I'm saying there is absolutely no evidence or reason'

Just
means FlowersByIrene hasn't read it. Just because flowersbyrne hasn't read it doesn't mean it doesn't' exist. You're just showing more of ignorsince with each reply.

I'm a microbiologist.

You still haven't answered my question regarding the white blood cells, do you know what those are?

Also saying over and over again
'I'm saying there is absolutely no evidence or reason'

Just
means FlowersByIrene hasn't read it. Just because flowersbyrne hasn't read it doesn't mean it hasn't existed. You're just showing more of ignorsince with each reply.
Your inability to provide any evidence for YOUR assertion that vaccines promote general health (despite the clear evidence to the contrary as in never has a vaccine been promoted for that purpose in the entire history of mankind that we have all experienced and are all aware has never occured) shows that you are merely continuing to lie and deceive

Your inability to provide any evidence for YOUR assertion that vaccines promote general health (despite the clear evidence to the contrary as in never has a vaccine been promoted for that purpose in the entire history of mankind that we have all experienced and are all aware has never occured) shows that you are merely continuing to lie and deceive

It's common knowledge in our field that vaccines do this. Yes, I can provide evidence as well.

But let's address the fact that you still haven't addressed the mechanisms I put forward to you. If you are out of your depth just say so.

LET ME ASK YOU FOR THE FOURTH TIME do you think vaccines initiate t-lymphocytes and if they do is their any GENERAL benefit to that? Are you going to keep dodging the question or you just don't understand the science?

Back