Mandatory Vaccinations And Medical Exemptions

Are you for or against Mandatory Vaccinations

• For

Votes: 292 57.4%
  • Against

Votes: 221 43.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realise we had already signed long-term contracts for booster shots.

Can you please link that article?

Do you assume that you or I get to see the details of these contracts?

We have supply agreements in place for the following vaccines. The contract documents/supply agreements themselves are not appropriate for release as they contain confidential and commercially sensitive information.

But we at least get enough detail to know that you are talking out of your ass:

In July 2021, the Australian Government announced the purchase of 85 million more doses. These were planned to be booster doses, ensuring Australia’s supply of mRNA vaccines in 2022 and 2023.

So that is at least two years locked in, according the government themselves.

Regarding the secrecy of the deals, here is what the ABC wrote:

The Australian government's entire vaccine supply agreement with AstraZeneca is being withheld from the public on the grounds that it would pose a "real and substantial risk" to national security if it were released.

Do you assume that you or I get to see the details of these contracts?

We have supply agreements in place for the following vaccines. The contract documents/supply agreements themselves are not appropriate for release as they contain confidential and commercially sensitive information.

But we at least get enough detail to know that you are talking out of your ass:

In July 2021, the Australian Government announced the purchase of 85 million more doses. These were planned to be booster doses, ensuring Australia’s supply of mRNA vaccines in 2022 and 2023.

So that is at least two years locked in, according the government themselves.

Regarding the secrecy of the deals, here is what the ABC wrote:

The Australian government's entire vaccine supply agreement with AstraZeneca is being withheld from the public on the grounds that it would pose a "real and substantial risk" to national security if it were released.

There will be 7 shots all together that people will have to take

If you opened up the country now, with the rate of vaccination and all we know about the disease and who is at risk, hospitals would not experience an “overflow” outcome any worse than the 2019 flu season where there were 310,000 hospitalizations in one single winter season.

There have been around 100,000 recorded covid cases in Australia total in around 20 months. That’s not hospitalizations, that’s cases.

“Hospitals will overflow” has been fear-mongering from the very beginning, a claim that has been shown to have very little basis in reality anywhere in the developed world.
3915 admissions in 2019 flu season for influenza....310,000 is a tad overstated.
Even if you looked at confirmed cases of influenza in 2019, the hospital admission rate was 1% of confirmed cases needing hospitalization. Compare that to the NSW current covid situation where 15% of confirmed cases are hospitalized. So 15x higher hospitalization rate than 2019 flu season....

Are boosters being required for 'full vaccination' status a hypothetical?
In Australia at this current time, ye they are hypothetical.
The decisions have not been made yet about who, when etc would need one. It may be that a booster is only required for specific cohorts, not everyone.

I read your link. So. the Gates mob have on their website a list of 9 diseases that they say could become the next pandemic. Marburg is one of them. A whistleblower warns that the gates mob have an article about Marburg on the website and mentions that a PCR test and also a vaccines are in development. The link in the article takes you to a company that is developing a vaccine against Ricin......If you search the company, they are indeed working on a vaccine against marburg and ebola.
So in essence, the whistleblower is blowing the whistle on information that is freely available to anyone who wants to google "could marburg be the next pandemic? and "vaccine for marburg virus soligenix".....Great conspiracy...hiding in plain sight. Brilliant.

For the last year Australian politicians have bedn saying the development of vaccines are our way out of this..... our silver bullet as it were.

Well as shown across the world the silver bullet must be a blank bullet. Double vaccinated people are still dying, cases are climbing and hospitals still filled to capacity.

What tricks will Daniel Andrews have up his sleeve when his latest ploy doesn't work ?

if only it was as simple as pulling a rabbit out of a hat.

New York is similar level of vaccinated and 1 or 2 people a day are dying.

The UK is 100 a day with similar level of vaccinated.

Where are hospitals filled with double vaccinated people dying from COVID, BTW ?

In NSW we get a daily breakdown and it is almost always unvaccinated people dying. The one or 2 vaccinated people are in their 90s or have multiple other heath issues.

So far only unvaccinated otherwise healthy people have died.

For the last year Australian politicians have bedn saying the development of vaccines are our way out of this..... our silver bullet as it were.

Well as shown across the world the silver bullet must be a blank bullet. Double vaccinated people are still dying, cases are climbing and hospitals still filled to capacity.

What tricks will Daniel Andrews have up his sleeve when his latest ploy doesn't work ?

It was never going to be a silver bullet, but it’s far from a blank bullet

It was never going to be a silver bullet, but it’s far from a blank bullet

ScottMo lied again!!!

They're going to have some explaining to do with their messaging when deaths still occur. I know they've been pivoting away from covid 0 to living with it (the idea accelerated thanks to the second best premier in Australia queen Gladys' forward thinking). But the public won't accept deaths after being sold a lemon.

ScottMo lied again!!!

They're going to have some explaining to do with their messaging when deaths still occur. I know they've been pivoting away from covid 0 to living with it (the idea accelerated thanks to the second best premier in Australia queen Gladys' forward thinking). But the public won't accept deaths after being sold a lemon.

perhaps with a solid few years of additional testing, a more powerful vaccine is developed. Just ride it out and don’t die. Quite simple :p

im no expert on the matter and either are you, but i do know that businesses have and do get closed down due to covid cases. They are often shut down for days while a deep clean is performed, and staff are forced home due to close contact health mandates. I can tell you that much happens frequently. What happens to the local mom and pop store or the restaurant store? i assume they experience the same thing and are forced to close for a deep clean of the location, as well as isolation for any employee who was present.

if you start to add that up, and i think we both agree the above does happen, it is extremely costly to businesses.

some of the time the business is lucky and its an overnight clean and a fresh pair of rotatory staff come on board... others its their entire staff wiped out for a fortnight without capacity to work from home. It would all depend on each case, but its very costly for a business

Can they force people to show up?? i am guessing here on that one, but my opinion is no doubt some employers ( pricks i may add you) will absolutely do this. especially low financially paid workers who have little legal avenues to explore in terms of legal pursuits
Yeah, I know that happens now.

But when we 'open up', surely it won't? It defeats the purpose of opening up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The 'way out of this' was in reference to lockdowns I thought. Not the pandemic entirely.

I read the study, interestingly the first named author seems like a bit of lunatic after a google search....What I find interesting is that the article states that the actual covid deaths are way overstated, but the VAERS data is way understated. Convenient use of data to suit their arguement!
This despite that the FDA requires ALL deaths after vaccinations to be reported, even if the vaccine did not contribute to the death.
One of the references they quote is this diatribe: https://www.virginiastoner.com/writing/2021/5/4/the-deadly-covid-19-vaccine-coverup
cos all real studies should quote random web pages as a legit source :)
The article is a massive lesson in that "association is not causation".

In Australia at this current time, ye they are hypothetical.
The decisions have not been made yet about who, when etc would need one. It may be that a booster is only required for specific cohorts, not everyone.

Current studies are showing older people more likely and younger people less likely. But given we are still completing our 1st and 2nf round why are people so worked up about boosters?

Im not sure why there is so much talk about boosters. Millions of people get the flu shot each year. What would be the issue if you need a covid booster each year ?

Source. Includes presenting to health services, so maybe not strictly taking up a hospital bed.

Right, so not 310,000 hospital admissions then as you stated earlier....
Source: 3598 admissions for ILI's in 2019.
https://www1.health.gov.au/internet...CC8978BCA258476007DFCE5/$File/flu-10-2019.pdf

Last edited:
Current studies are showing older people more likely and younger people less likely. But given we are still completing our 1st and 2nf round why are people so worked up about boosters?

Im not sure why there is so much talk about boosters. Millions of people get the flu shot each year. What would be the issue if you need a covid booster each year ?
The only mention I have seen in relation to boosters in Australia, is that they may be given to people who have a level of immune suppression. Given that we know that some people with a suppressed immune response either due to medical issue or medications dont generate a decent Ab response to vaccines, a booster does for them would be wise.
The other consideration would be boosters for variants that are able to bypass neutralizing Ab's.
I support evidence-based boosters if science deems them necessary. Some people use "boosters" as de facto evidence that the vaccines dont work...that is flat out wrong.

So my failsafe policy that the unvaccinated COVID patients should be the first denied treatment if hospitals overflow shouldn’t be needed right? What’s the issue with having it?

As I said earlier, nothing in theory, unless you were not prepared to apply it across the board.

Coronary heart disease is by far the biggest cause of death (and hospitalizations) in Australia. It’s not even close really. It accounts for over 10% of all deaths. Makes Covid look like a picnic.

Since we know that lifestyle choices are a leading cause of heart disease, are you prepared to apply the same theory here?

If not, I suggest you put the idea away, because it’s just political grandstanding.

As I said earlier, nothing in theory, unless you were not prepared to apply it across the board.

Coronary heart disease is by far the biggest cause of death (and hospitalizations) in Australia. It’s not even close really. It accounts for over 10% of all deaths. Makes Covid look like a picnic.

Since we know that lifestyle choices are a leading cause of heart disease, are you prepared to apply the same theory here?

If not, I suggest you put the idea away, because it’s just political grandstanding.
Except we can’t easily or economically scale our health care system to deal with exponential growth of coronavirus

Except we can’t easily or economically scale our health care system to deal with exponential growth of coronavirus

Nonsense. We know who is at risk. The vulnerable have now been vaccinated, or had the opportunity to be vaccinated.

Open the country.

Those who are scared can stay at home.

I can’t believe this is even a discussion. What is the alternative? Hide under your bed forever?

Nonsense. We know who is at risk. The vulnerable have now been vaccinated, or had the opportunity to be vaccinated.

Open the country.

Those who are scared can stay at home.

I can’t believe this is even a discussion. What is the alternative? Hide under your bed forever?
Open up gradually as we meet vaccinated targets to minimise risk to the greater population and overburden on the medical system seems like a good plan

Deaths yes, hospitalizations big no. CHD accounts for only about 1.4% of all hospitalizations....
Injuries and poisoning account for more hospital admissions than CHD does....782,000 v 161,800

Back