Mandatory Vaccinations And Medical Exemptions

Are you for or against Mandatory Vaccinations

• For

Votes: 292 57.4%
  • Against

Votes: 221 43.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

targeting people and treating them differently based purely on their decision to not get injected with a drug that may or may not work that well and requires more injections after 6 months and possibly more injections after that. Person A has 1 in 100,000 chance of getting very sick from covid - chooses not to get injected with 'vaccine' = result = banned from society lol... Person B is a 25 year old who goes out every weekend to festivals and interacts/makes out with a swatch of people BUT has the vax = safe = good person = supporting the community (even though statistically he is WAY more likely to catch and spread the virus).
Hey clever man... please define what society means

far out i think some people like complaining for the sake of it - the main nuffies in this thread have by all accounts got vaccinated anyway

it's called a social contract and sometimes there are things you need to buy in to - if you don't, no worries, but just like the hermits who go live out bush and off grid, you're gonna miss some things -

--

one guy at work said he wouldn't have got the jab if it wasn't mandated at work - we had to have our first by last friday - he also said he wasn't anti-vax, he didn't care that he had to get it, but he just wouldn't have got it if he didn't have to for work

there would be a significant amount of people with that attitude, i think, which is why the mandates have come in to help push those folks along

ofcourse there are gonna be people who refuse and if someone wants to hold their ground and die on that hill, well then, good on ya

Ok so racial profiling is OK? Remember it's just about the statistics - trying to keep the community safe.

whether it's ok or not is irrelevant - that's the lived experience for lots of people

it's why all the "POLICE STATE' crybabies that have never had problems with the police in the past are hilarious - you just haven't been targeted before - ACAB

targeting people and treating them differently based purely on their decision
highlighted, bolded and underlined for emphasis

Person A has 1 in 100,000 chance of getting very sick from covid - chooses not to get injected with 'vaccine' = result = banned from society
correction: some people may not want to associate with them, including people running a business

Person B is a 25 year old who goes out every weekend to festivals and interacts/makes out with a swatch of people BUT has the vax = safe = good person = supporting the community (even though statistically he is WAY more likely to catch and spread the virus).
uh, whats wrong with ANY of that? are you some religious zealot who thinks young people should stay home knitting and save themselves for marriage? you're also conveniently leaving out that the unvaccinated person can spread it at a significantly higher rate, simply by breathing near people. it was even transmitted via the airconditioning in hotel quarantine. the unvaccinated person in that crowd might easily spread it to 15 people around them in a mosh pit. a young person making out with a 'swatch' of people wont spread it to that many, even if it has a transmission rate of 100%. i think you need to look a little further than 'girls gone wild' videos for how young people act.

When we are we going to ban indoor gyms and nightclubs? What better way to stop an airborne virus than closing down the places they are most likely to transmit... Just thinking of the community guys - want to be safe. BTW how are airlines still allowed to operate when they are shoving people into an enclosed space and making them sit 1cm away from each other - yer but the air gets cleaned bro... Why isn't the government mandating space between seats on planes? Oh because it might cost the company money? Tough s**t guys - it's all about keeping the community safe.. Lowering the risk of spread etc

whether it's ok or not is irrelevant - that's the lived experience for lots of people

it's why all the "POLICE STATE' crybabies that have never had problems with the police in the past are hilarious - you just haven't been targeted before - ACAB
honestly, the only people who could possibly argue australia is a police state, are the aboriginals. despite all the hardships the poor and non-white people face, it is still nothing like a genuine police state. its just yet another emotive exaggeration from the types who genuinely think this is a communist takeover.

When we are we going to ban indoor gyms and nightclubs? What better way to stop an airborne virus than closing down the places they are most likely to transmit... Just thinking of the community guys - want to be safe. BTW how are airlines still allowed to operate when they are shoving people into an enclosed space and making them sit 1cm away from each other - yer but the air gets cleaned bro... Why isn't the government mandating space between seats on planes? Oh because it might cost the company money? Tough sh*t guys - it's all about keeping the community safe.. Lowering the risk of spread etc

honestly, the only people who could possibly argue australia is a police state, are the aboriginals. despite all the hardships the poor and non-white people face, it is still nothing like a genuine police state. its just yet another emotive exaggeration from the types who genuinely think this is a communist takeover.
This just shows how blind you are - you need to step out of the system to be able to see it.. When Russians are laughing at how ridiculous state Governments are behaving by shooting and pepper spraying protestors you know things are bad. You can only protest if it confirms what we think lol - nice freedom.

I've been on this thread advocating against mandatory vaccinations this entire time.

I am vaccinated.

I am also not subject to these rules (despite the fact that they covet about 75% of WA workers).

But when you see fellow citizens being effectively raped by the government. You have to stand up and protest.
Wow, being told that you can choose to have a vaccine that more than 90% of the adult population are already choosing to have, or you will need to look for another job, is the same as being raped. Really? I hadnt realised rape victims were given that choice, or that it was comparable to a vaccine shot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why are some of you guys not trusting the vaccines?

Do you not believe that the politicians on $400,000 per year care about you and your wellbeing?

Do you not believe that the pharma execs on multiples of that care about you and your wellbeing?

Do you really think the medical industry would promote something which might later be found to be harmful?

I just don't get where all of the paranoia comes from. Maybe you guys don't watch enough television programming.

it's called a social contract and sometimes there are things you need to buy in to - if you don't, no worries, but just like the hermits who go live out bush and off grid, you're gonna miss some things
Indeed, we all signed the dotted line on the social contract, and our signature is binding.

If you claim that you did not sign such a contract, well, too bad, because radiojake knows better.

I thought the vaccine was supposed to prevent hospitalisation... So not only is it doing a shitty job preventing transmission it's also not doing a great job at stopping hospitalisations.. And your telling me this data is enough to justify people losing their jobs and not being able to participate in society for not taking the vaccine? Give me a break.

49427003-10112411-image-a-8_1634748183021.jpg

Why are some of you guys not trusting the vaccines?

Do you not believe that the politicians on $400,000 per year care about you and your wellbeing?

Do you not believe that the pharma execs on multiples of that care about you and your wellbeing?

Do you really think the medical industry would promote something which might later be found to be harmful?

I just don't get where all of the paranoia comes from. Maybe you guys don't watch enough television programming.

Video uploaded 20th September 2019 , six months before the Pandemic shut Aus down in March 2020

This Woman was spot on that a Pandemic was about to be released

Foretold what awaited the world the next 2 years

Incoming

Israel 5th wave

United Kingdom 4th wave

It’s seems this vaccine is not working on the voluntary test group , let’s up the blame on the control group

map of infections v vaccination seems counter intuitive. Both lower in some urban areas. Perhaps these areas have low infections now because they had high earlier in the pandemic and may have more ‘herd immunity’

E4F069C4-99DF-43F5-8CAD-28015773246C.jpeg 663621A5-9560-409D-A2C4-9B9164D2397F.jpeg

Another one for vax mandate sheep... Do you know which groups are the most hesitant to get vaccinated? In the USA it is minorities like African Americans and Native Indians.. Are you ok with ostracising groups that are already suffering from racial bias because they do not want to get vaccinated?
Didn’t like the answer you got to your last question?

I thought the vaccine was supposed to prevent hospitalisation... So not only is it doing a shitty job preventing transmission it's also not doing a great job at stopping hospitalisations.. And your telling me this data is enough to justify people losing their jobs and not being able to participate in society for not taking the vaccine? Give me a break.

That graph is telling you literally the opposite of the conclusion you drew from it.

You realize the blue line is unvaccinated? So in all age groups, the unvacciated rate is at least double the vaccinated rate, and you suggest the vaccines are not working?
Screenshot at 2021-10-21 04-06-50.png

Couple of things...

It seems as someone who who is 'pro-choice' you've taken the approach of ridiculing people for choices you don't agree with. This just makes the argument 'my choice' rather than 'everyone's choice'. Can you see the irony in that?

Secondly... You've again thrown out data that has absolutely nothing to do with the point that you're trying to make, and this time it actually supports the opposite. All the while, you still haven't replied to any post previously that has given you some data to look at and comment on. Challenge yourself and actually discuss this information. If I was unsure about getting the vaccine and you showed me this graph then I'd be more inclined to get the vaccine... and I'm sure this wasn't the intention that you were aiming for here.

Thirdly... I see you've gone back to using 'vaccine'... Really??

Last edited:
Back