Are you for or against Mandatory Vaccinations

• For

Votes: 292 57.4%
  • Against

Votes: 221 43.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

This sounds like a lie.

My apologies, after checking my numbers and the available reports, I realised that data was not correct.
I was not correctly summing up the totals and there was another 6 weeks of reports produced to be included.

The revised numbers are;
The NSW Health department for the 32 weeks of reporting period 28/5/22 to 31/12/22 showed out of a combined reported total of 17,745 Hospitalised Covid-19 patients, 22 patients had "no dose" (5,429 had 4+ doses).
(NB: NSW Health then stopped reporting by vaccination status)

EDIT: Below is an example showing a selected area of the last report (which was for 2 weeks), which shows the numbers of hospitalised covid-19 patients by vaccination status;
1678858366563.png

Last edited:
As someone who is against mandatory vaccinations (not vaccines themselves, i just want to make the choice), we obviously have something to say about being forced to take something we dont want.

The people who are for the mandatory vaccinations, what do you guys want to get out of trying to prove us wrong? I mean, I am upset that i am being made to do something i dont want to do. I dont see it as anyone else's business if i get the shot or not. I wont be infecting others more, so is it just the statement "you will overload the health system"?

when the mandates were rolled out, we (my job i mean) were specifically told in 2021 that we have to get vaccinated as we were going into areas with the public and needed to protect others. This was later found out to be a lie. There was absolutely no reason given that we had to get vaxxed to "not clog up the health system". This was bought in gradually in 2022 by the media as the transmission argument was found to be BS.

So to sum up, I feel cheated that I was told i must get vaccinated to continue work as if I was not vaccinated, I would be a risk to others in the public. This is why I comment on forums like this one. But why are people who have already been jabbed want people like me to be jabbed??? Surely its not just cos of the "stress on the health system" line? Because going back to 2021, the argument on forums such as this was "get vaccinated you selfish bastard, do you want your nanna to die?".
So you're not an antivax conspiracy theorist.....you just believe everything we were told about the vaccines was a lie.

Gotcha.

This is about the time I usually get banned from a thread ... ie. when I start producing numbers that do not fit the desired narrative.
So what’s your explanation for the study I put earlier and you picked up the error in my interpretation?

Firstly here is the NSW data you're referring to:

https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/covid-19/Documents/weekly-covid-overview-20221231.pdf

If you look closely, all barring 1 of the deaths in NSW in the period you're referring to (a person in their 20's) were from people aged 50+

Vaccination in that cohort (adults over 16, especially 50+) was well over 95 percent in March that same year (with 50+ percent of adults triple vaxxed), and likely somewhere in the vicinity of 99 percent come 31 December 2022.

So of the 95 deaths (all of whom were at least 20 years old), 7 were from unvaccinated adults and the other 83 from vaccinated adults among a cohort who had a vaccination rate of over 95 percent.

Or in other words, those numbers (your numbers) still show a 5-7 fold increase in your odds of dying if you're unvaccinated vs being vaccinated.

Your own cherry picked data shows you're ******* wrong.

As does all of the following peer reviewed (by literal PHD's and people with Doctorates) journal articles:

COVID-19-Associated Hospitalizations Among Vaccinated and Unvaccinated Adults 18 Years or Older in 13 US States

Comparative Study of Vaccinated and Unvaccinated Hospitalised Patients: A Retrospective Population Study of 500 Hospitalised Patients with SARS-CoV-2 Infection in a Spanish Population of 220,000 Inhabitants

https://doh.wa.gov/sites/default/files/2022-02/421-010-CasesInNotFullyVaccinated.pdf

COVID-19 Incidence and Death Rates Among Unvaccinated ...

Public health impact of covid-19 vaccines in the US: observational study

There are 5 peer reviewed studies, that confirm the results of your own cherry-picked data.

That unvaccinated people are far more likely to die or wind up in ICU than are vaccinated people.
Yeah, but ..um. I might ignore this post.

The NSW Health department for the 32 weeks of reporting period 28/5/22 to 31/12/22 showed out of a combined reported total of 17,745 Hospitalised Covid-19 patients, 22 patients had "no dose" (5,429 had 4+ doses).

You're deliberately misrepresenting those numbers you ******* cooker.

COVID-19 (Coronavirus) - COVID-19 weekly surveillance reports - Archive

Firstly you're omitting the 'vaccination status unknown' category which is:

Vaccination status is determined by matching to the Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) data. Name and date of birth need to be an exact match to that recorded in the AIR. People with unknown vaccination status were unable to be found in AIR, though may have vaccination details recorded in AIR under a shortened name or different spelling.

Meaning people in the 'unknown' category were not in the immunization register, meaning they're quite likely not immunized.

Secondly you're omitting the ICU and Death figures, and only looking at non intensive (i.e. non serious) hospitalization.

Just looking at death figures from the above (first 12 weeks because I stopped counting; youre free to if you think it proves me wrong)

1270 or so fully vaccinated deaths (2 or more doses) compared to 233 unvaccinated (1 or fewer dose) deaths. All but 1 of those deaths were people aged 20 or above (so from the segment of the population of NSW that were at least 95 percent vaccinated as at March 2022 when it matters).

From a group of people number 20 times more than the other (vaccinated vs unvaccinated) you have 6 times more deaths.

Meaning unvaccinated people are more than 3 times more likely than vaccinated people to die from COVID.

Using your own ******* stats and data.

Over my time on earth, i have listened to the media and politicians lie over and over again on most major issues. Excuse me for being a skeptic.
Yes but we have evidence from a huge range of sources. It's not one government telling everyone exactly what to do.

Like they got together when they went to war with Iraq, Lybia, Syria etc?
Strong memories of all the worlds scientists and medical professionals coming together to have a position on the Iraq war. I mean the doctors clearly had the expertise required to put forward a viewpoint on that conflict and I’m glad they were listened to

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Speaking of Port,not sure if Tredders got the sack for being an anti-vaxxer or because he was too good at his job.
Talked a big game in court the other day.
View attachment 1764184
It's an interesting issue. At the height of all the hoopla that was Covid, certain workplaces were requiring the double Vax. CH 9 was one of them and he was against that as he wasn't keen on getting the Vax.

Now he has his reasons for this but that then meant under the CH 9 rules he couldn't continue.

Then of course once all the dust has settled we are starting to see more of these cases.

Now that he is suing then for lost income etc based on being let go due to the non Vax, CH 9 are saying well actually they "parted ways" due to him being crap, he stutted alot, however at the time he was let go for being an antivaxer.

You're deliberately misrepresenting those numbers you ******* cooker.

COVID-19 (Coronavirus) - COVID-19 weekly surveillance reports - Archive

Firstly you're omitting the 'vaccination status unknown' category which is:

Vaccination status is determined by matching to the Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) data. Name and date of birth need to be an exact match to that recorded in the AIR. People with unknown vaccination status were unable to be found in AIR, though may have vaccination details recorded in AIR under a shortened name or different spelling.

Meaning people in the 'unknown' category were not in the immunization register, meaning they're quite likely not immunized.

Secondly you're omitting the ICU and Death figures, and only looking at non intensive (i.e. non serious) hospitalization.

Just looking at death figures from the above (first 12 weeks because I stopped counting; youre free to if you think it proves me wrong)

1270 or so fully vaccinated deaths (2 or more doses) compared to 233 unvaccinated (1 or fewer dose) deaths. All but 1 of those deaths were people aged 20 or above (so from the segment of the population of NSW that were at least 95 percent vaccinated as at March 2022 when it matters).

From a group of people number 20 times more than the other (vaccinated vs unvaccinated) you have 6 times more deaths.

Meaning unvaccinated people are more than 3 times more likely than vaccinated people to die from COVID.

Using your own ******* stats and data.
No it just means their name was mispelt so they couldn't find their record. If they weren't in the immunization register it would mean they've never been vaccinated with anything ever(In the US the number of completely unvaccinated people is getting towards 1 in 10,000 people). I only know 1 person in Australia who's never been vaccinated with anything (Monica Schmidt from Reignite Democracy).
The covid vaccine rollout was a catastrophic failure for the people that got the vaccine so it will most likely be memory holed.

No it just means their name was mispelt so they couldn't find their record.

Proof please?

If I can't find your name on the register, it's more likely because your name does not appear on the register.

There are a sizeable number of crazy anti-vaxxers out there.

The covid vaccine rollout was a catastrophic failure for the people that got the vaccine

No it wasnt you cooker.

We have literally 1/5th the deaths from COVID than the US and the UK (per capita, and per infection). We also have among the highest rates of vaccination in the world. Our high levels of vaccination coupled with our policy of keeping more dangerous strains out of Australia for 2 years literally saved the lives of 80,000 Aussies, and if the Seppos did what we did, they would have saved the lives of 850,000 Americans.

That's not a failure; that's a resounding success.

You mean the vast majority of the world? Malifice was right to call you a cooker.
Malfice was projecting because he got got psyoped into spending 2 years hiding in his house wearing a face nappy because he was scared of the flu. The only places where covid did any damage was in the countries that heavily vaccinated and the damage occured after the vaccinae was rolled out. In Africa where was was barely any vaccine rollout and no covid or excess death.

In Africa where was was barely any vaccine rollout and no covid or excess death.

You're honestly relying on African nations data collection skillz?
Africa’s counter-intuitive mortality data has been challenged by a spate of excess mortality models claiming that the continent’s low mortality figures dramatically under-represent the true impact of the pandemic. Excess mortality estimates produced by The Economist show that Sub-Saharan Africa has the highest excess mortality ratio of all regions. A study by Wang et al. published in the Lancet claims the gap between estimated and reported COVID-19 deaths is higher in south Asia and sub-Saharan Africa than in other regions.

Africa’s COVID-19 statistics highlight bias in excess death modelling

A study by the Right leaning Economist (of all places) has Sub Saharan Africa with the world's highest excess death toll.

Malfice was projecting because he got got psyoped into spending 2 years hiding in his house wearing a face nappy because he was scared of the flu. The only places where covid did any damage was in the countries that heavily vaccinated and the damage occured after the vaccinae was rolled out. In Africa where was was barely any vaccine rollout and no covid or excess death.
Sorry mate you've been drinking the spiked Kool-Aid.

USA - COVID cases: 108,530,796. COVID deaths: 1,175,495. Population: 330 million

United States COVID - Coronavirus Statistics - Worldometer

Australia - COVID cases: 11,764,239. COVID deaths 22,727. Population 27 million.

Australia COVID - Coronavirus Statistics - Worldometer

USA CFR: 1 in 90 people that caught COVID in the USA, died from it.

Australia CFR: 1 in 500 people that caught COVID in Australia, died from it.

Ironmonger85 explain that statistically significant difference.
noone was dying in Australia until after the vaccine rollout. Before that death's mirrored the typical flu season

Back