Covid-19 Welcome to Freedom

Remove this Banner Ad

1. This isn't influenza as we all know.
2. Some industries do have mandatory flu shots.
3. Because of how dangerous Covid has proven, those industries have and will continue to have mandatory flu shots.
4. Big employers must improve workplaces - better air flow and the like - but they are likely to whine and kick and scream and just put mandatory Covid vax in place.

T
Thing is we don't need annual flu shots.
Not mandatory.
My guess is the next version of the vax will be in pill form.
The science behind that will be because of a worldwide syringe shortage.
Used up billions in the last few years.
Covid vax isn't mandatory any more is it (outside of healthcare and a few other specific sectors)?

Got back from a few weeks holiday this week to find this in my emails;

The Victorian Government has recently announced further changes to the Pandemic Orders that will come into effect from this Saturday 25 June, removing the requirement for general workers (excluding those in some settings, e.g. healthcare) to have received two or three doses of a COVID-19 vaccine, with responsibility for vaccine requirements shifting to individual employers.

It's been developed?

Yes, but no timeline on availability as yet.

More

Health Experts say "yes you should", but obviously the far more qualified anti vaxxers will see this as a victory.

The company i work for get someone to come and administer flu shots for anyone who wants them each year.
The uptake is generally in the order of 3/4.
It went up to nearly everyone during covid, no-one wanted to have the flu when people stared at you with daggers every time you coughed.
I wonder if we can get them to do the Covid booster on site.

Health Experts say "yes you should", but obviously the far more qualified anti vaxxers will see this as a victory.

The company i work for get someone to come and administer flu shots for anyone who wants them each year.
It went up to nearly everyone during covid, no-one wanted to have the flu when people stared at you with daggers every time you coughed.

They are saying they understand if people in low risk situations wait for a vaccine which is….you know……Better

In my book that’s not anti vax

Child abuse? Parents failed to get their infant vaccinated, now in ICU with first case of diphtheria in NSW in a century Toddler diagnosed with first case of diphtheria of the throat in NSW in a century It's a really horrible disease and vaccines eliminate it. There is still a significant mortality with diphtheria despite modern treatment, I really hope the kiddie pulls through.

Antivax morons are dangerous, to themselves, to others and the community.
Correct anti vax are dangerous to to the people and those peoples children . Yes I read about the diphtheria case, very bad.

I can see that happening next year.

I wouldn't be surprised going forward covid vaccienes end up going down the same path as the flu one.
Make some multi strain one based off what pops up in the other hemispheres winter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember getting shots before i was allowed to leave the country as a kid - one i reacted really badly to.

meh these are extraordinary times - this is like our ww2

in extreme times sometimes extreme measures are taken.
This is more like our great depression. Out of that great depression will come our world war 2. But this time i dont think we will be on the side of the victors.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back