Covid-19 Welcome to Freedom

Remove this Banner Ad

It's amazing how these idiots continually fail to understand this.

Vaccination is a pretty simple concept to understand. Unfortunately these clowns work in absolutes - it either works 100% or it doesn't at all.

So someone isn’t in 100% agreement with you, and they are clowns?. Who’s working in absolutes there?

Maybe we have one of the fastest moving infections in the world because we are well vaccinated and enough people become unknowing carriers? Who knows?

I’m just saying a push to 90% triple or quadruple vaxed may not be a silver bullet, although there is still some value in vaccinating unvaccinated kids and boosting those at risk.

So someone isn’t in 100% agreement with you, and they are clowns?. Who’s working in absolutes there?
Well, some are denying science in the face of facts whilst quoting highly questionable 'news' sources and others are happy to follow direction of people more educated in this area than they are because they understand that people with a lifetime of study in this field are probably going to have a better idea of what will keep us safe as a population.

Is getting a little needle really that inconvenient?

Well, some are denying science in the face of facts whilst quoting highly questionable 'news' sources and others are happy to follow direction of people more educated in this area than they are because they understand that people with a lifetime of study in this field are probably going to have a better idea of what will keep us safe as a population.

Is getting a little needle really that inconvenient?

I’m front of the queue for Pfizer 1.1

I’ll bet scomos securing adequate supplies as we speak 🙄

I’m front of the queue for Pfizer 1.1

I’ll bet scomos securing adequate supplies as we speak 🙄
Could be worse, could be somewhere like Thailand we're they're putting out Sinovac to the public, where you have to travel to Bangkok and pay for it (30% efficiency) whilst hoarding Pfizer for the elite.

We aren’t barring the unvaccinated from hospital. Are they being barred from other functional public entities?
Note that is not barred as patients; I believe there’s a plan that when visitors are allowed back (still generally not) that unvaccinated will need to show proof of RAT (not sure if hospitals plan to supply)
Speaking of RATS, my sister had her booster, a day later she tested positive on a RATS.. She reported result and has commenced isolating as a precaution. Can a vaccine booster trigger a positive antigen?

We aren’t barring the unvaccinated from hospital. Are they being barred from other functional public entities?
Note that is not barred as patients; I believe there’s a plan that when visitors are allowed back (still generally not) that unvaccinated will need to show proof of RAT (not sure if hospitals plan to supply)
In Vic, the Charter prohibits a public authority from acting in a way that’s incompatible with a human right, or, in making a decision, failing to give proper consideration to a relevant human right. Obviously, its important to be aware of and give consideration to the protected rights, but it may also be best for public authority employees to avoid being dismissive of persons who’ve chosen not to be vaccinated; which I guess might be difficult to do right now given shortages and challenges in treating so many..

Last edited:
Speaking of RATS, my sister had her booster, a day later she tested positive on a RATS.. She reported result and has commenced isolating as a precaution. Can a vaccine booster trigger a positive antigen?
No.

No, it shouldn’t. We have also seen where RAT was positive, the pcr negative then next day pcr positive (then others where rat positive then pcr negative x2-3 as well)

No, it shouldn’t. We have also seen where RAT was positive, the pcr negative then next day pcr positive (then others where rat positive then pcr negative x2-3 as well)
Hmm ok.
She had a RATS test because she was experiencing symptoms which sounded similar to the those which I experienced after having my Pfizer booster. That’s why I asked the question.

Hmm ok
We’ll find out for sure once her PCR result comes back. .
Myth: Getting a COVID-19 vaccine will cause me to test positive on a viral test.
FACT: None of the authorized and recommended COVID-19 vaccines can cause you to test positive on viral tests, which are used to see if you have a current infection.

I don’t believe it’s a human right issue either. The unvax are choosing not to vaccinate knowing the social consequences of the mandates, just like a drink driver chooses to break the law and therefore gets consequences.
And we have a long history of no jab no play I don’t see the difference.

human rights prohibits non-consentual medical treatment

I couldn't see a human right regarding drink driving. which one would you suggest it would be?

human rights prohibits non-consentual medical treatment

I couldn't see a human right regarding drink driving. which one would you suggest it would be?
if they opt out then there are consequences
again, we already had no jab no play rules for children, whats the difference? I could see merit to your argument IF this wasn't already the accepted standard for Australia

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmm ok.
She had a RATS test because she was experiencing symptoms which sounded similar to the those which I experienced after having my Pfizer booster. That’s why I asked the question.
ifs more that with the spread being so wide, you have no hope of knowing if you are in contact with anyone (from shopping, work).
i don't know when you got your booster, I got mine back in November when even though there was a (at the time) high number of delta cases (when we thought 2000/ day was a lot) you still had an idea who you were around/ in contact with. I was also lucky that I had nil side effect while my wife had something similar to what you describe (fatigue, aches)

ifs more that with the spread being so wide, you have no hope of knowing if you are in contact with anyone (from shopping, work).
i don't know when you got your booster, I got mine back in November when even though there was a (at the time) high number of delta cases (when we thought 2000/ day was a lot) you still had an idea who you were around/ in contact with. I was also lucky that I had nil side effect while my wife had something similar to what you describe (fatigue, aches)
I had my booster on the 6th of Jan; it knocked me out for about 24hrs, beginning the day after receiving it. My wife had her Pfizer booster back in late October or early November; she experienced no side effects whatsoever.

I had my booster on the 6th of Jan; it knocked me out for about 24hrs, beginning the day after receiving it. My wife had her Pfizer booster back in late October or early November; she experienced no side effects whatsoever.

Women are stronger. If men were the birth givers the human race would surely have died out by now.

COVID-19 is managed consistent with public health management of other infectious diseases eg minimise cases in the community without ongoing restrictions, no vaccine mandates, boosters as necessary.

Bolded the relevant for you.

It's being managed consistent with not destroying the public health system, which in a highly vaccinated community, it very nearly is.

Just imagine what would happen to the public health system had the freeloading anti-science morons been the majority of the population.

if they opt out then there are consequences
again, we already had no jab no play rules for children, whats the difference? I could see merit to your argument IF this wasn't already the accepted standard for Australia

if they opt out there are consequences? that sounds like coercion and other leaders are on record saying it is about "pissing them off". not only is this against the grain of human rights but it is unjustified bullying to shift the focus from a political stance of the last two years.

I appreciate the precedence but I posted circa 18 months ago that that there is not benefit to patients for mandatory flu vax of workers, as the workers still catch it, still spread it and still come to work as they feel OK.

There is always a balance between human rights and operating necessity and we should always look at education over coercion. Governments should also avoid the grandstanding and promoting hatred in our communities, turning citizen against citizen.

Myth: Getting a COVID-19 vaccine will cause me to test positive on a viral test.
FACT: None of the authorized and recommended COVID-19 vaccines can cause you to test positive on viral tests, which are used to see if you have a current infection.

It was a legitimate question, i guess that's the answer though.
With so many people catching Covid now, and so many people getting boosters, its not an "amazing " co-incidence that it sometimes happens in close proximity.

I qualified my statement. What next, a sub note detailing vax status and pro/anti vax stance in footnote so you don’t trigger everyone?

This was the statement Chief replied to;

And yet a moment or two thinking about it reveals that the majority of infections are happening via vaccinated people, and a third shot will make what? Difference?

Very clearly omitting information in order to make a specific point.

WHY BOTHER WITH A THIRD SHOT IF VACCINES AREN'T STOPPING THE SPREAD even though they're very effective at stopping people getting seriously ill and dying.

if they opt out there are consequences? that sounds like coercion
If you opt out of holding a drivers license and drive your car around, there are consequences.

If you don't get your kids the MMR vaccination, there are consequences. Have been for years. ScoMo put them in as Minister for Social Services.

This was the statement Chief replied to;
Very clearly omitting information in order to make a specific point.

WHY BOTHER WITH A THIRD SHOT IF VACCINES AREN'T STOPPING THE SPREAD even though they're very effective at stopping people getting seriously ill and dying.
I’m just saying a push to 90% triple or quadruple vaxed may not be a silver bullet, although there is still some value in vaccinating unvaccinated kids and boosting those at risk.

Above statement a subsequent post by me?

I’m detecting that plenty of people posting in here are also saying ‘this is not a binary discussion’ but then acting as if it is. At least three posters assumed my question was rhetorical.

To elaborate on my last point. Would it help posters to not get triggered if we chnged our footy ote to include our vax situation and outlook? Is it really necessary to qualify each post thus?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back