Manhattan Terrorist Attack - Nov 1 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Some dude drives a car into people at a Black Lives Matter protest and it's "there were bad people on both sides".
Some dude drives a car into people in New York and it's "Death Penalty".

Trump's an idiot.
Well there was bad people on both sides you don't remember the blm protester shooting dead 5 police in Dallas, if you can't tell the difference between that and this stinking jihadi running down people on the way to work I'm sorry you're the idiot.

Well there was bad people on both sides you don't remember the blm protester shooting dead 5 police in Dallas, if you can't tell the difference between that and this stinking jihadi running down people on the way to work I'm sorry you're the idiot.
:rolleyes:

Trump was condemned for his comments after the Charlotsville attack, which wasn't actually a BLM rally (my bad): It was protesting white supremacists.

I personally don't see too much difference between "stinking jihadi" and nazi's, but Trump obviously does.

:rolleyes:

Trump was condemned for his comments after the Charlotsville attack, which wasn't actually a BLM rally (my bad): It was protesting white supremacists.

I personally don't see too much difference between "stinking jihadi" and nazi's, but Trump obviously does.
Nazis lol get back to me when a panzer division rolls down the street

I'm not defending him I'm laughing at you for comparing him to a jihadi, so is the blm protester on the same level as jihadi man or does he get a pass because he's oppressed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back