Society/Culture #MAPpositivity ? Trying to normalise sexualisation of Children.

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone seen this on Twitter? Popped up on my Twitter feed when someone was having a go at a rock spider trying to defend the movement.

Trying to normalise Pedos of all things.

Freaks are out there. Protect your kids.
Sounds like NAMBLA with a new name.

Description

Greetings from Israel!

This channel is dedicated for all of you Qanons out there and truth seekers. The videos on this channel are not mine and are aggregated from bunch of other channels.

This channel is not monetized, I do not profit from it. I wish only to spread knowledge and truth.

Do you want to see what kind of videos got banned from YouTube? Take a visit to my BitChute channel in the link down below.

WWG1WGA!
In mid-July 2018, several websites were taken in by a viral hoax that reported pedophiles or “minor-attracted person” (MAPs) were attempting to join the LGBT community and had created their own Pride flag. The flag had in fact been created as part of a troll “experiment” on Tumblr.

Last edited:

The pedo lobby, has been trying gain traction, on the the coat tails of the homosexual rights movement for a long time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The pedo lobby, has been trying gain traction, on the the coat tails of the homosexual rights movement for a long time.

There is an absolute gulf between what consenting adults do amongst themselves and what adults do to kids. In no way shape or form are they the same. The anti-LGBT+ crowd tried smearing on the 'slippery slope' argument when it came to marriage equality and would dearly love to s**t that line out again if given the opportunity.

There is an absolute gulf between what consenting adults do amongst themselves and what adults do to kids. In no way shape or form are they the same. The anti-LGBT+ crowd tried smearing on the 'slippery slope' argument when it came to marriage equality and would dearly love to sh*t that line out again if given the opportunity.

Doesn't change the facts kiddie fiddler's groups try piggyback public support via gay lesbian whatever community

"...describing paedophiles as 'minor-attracted people' in major report as critics warn the phrase risks normalising child abuse"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back