Rumour Marc Murphy upset/targeted ?

Remove this Banner Ad

patmatcat

Team Captain
Aug 15, 2009
Australia
AFL Club
Geelong
Big melee vs the Saint. Things were said to an injured player ?
Booed all day.
Refused to shake hands with opposition.
Appeared very upset.

Thoughts ?

My opinion:

Murphy was being sledged by Carlisle about rumours relating to his wife.

Carlisle probably crossed the line and Murphy wasn't happy.

When Carlisle went down, Murphy ran over and called him a "weak dog" or something along those lines.

Saints players came into bat for their teammate and a mellee ensued.

In other words- nothing to see here

My opinion:

When Carlisle went down, Murphy ran over and called him a "weak dog" or something along those lines.

Very ironic for Murphy to call someone a weak dog whilst he stands over an injured player and says it if true. And then not shaking players hands at the end, not a good look for the captain. s**t bloke

Barrett reporting that Murphy reached boiling point as a result of a particular sledge that he is often on the end of, took his frustrations out on Carlisle who was on the ground in pain.

Whatever was said, pretty poor for a club captain to go after an injured player imo.

Very ironic for Murphy to call someone a weak dog whilst he stands over an injured player and says it if true. And then not shaking players hands at the end, not a good look for the captain. s**t bloke
And you don't go around sledging blokes about their wives either !What did Carlisle expect ..

My opinion:

What are the rumors about his wife?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

[QUOTECarey.matcat, post: 50247242, member: 84867"]Big melee vs the Saint. Things were said to an injured player ?
Booed all day.
Refused to shake hands with opposition.
Appeared very upset.

Thoughts ?[/QUOTE]
So what are you saying happened?
What are the rumors about his wife?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Saint's player says to Murphy Wayne Carey shagged ya wife. In other words Murphy's fiance now wife cheated on him with Wayne Carey.

My opinion:

carlisle = milne II

St Kilda nuffies on their board trying to claim Murphy spat on Carlisle and they're all buying into it :$:$:$

Carlton nuffies on their board trying to claim Carlisle sledge Murphys wife and they're all buying into it :$:$:$

Until facts are known it's a nothing incident. And I'm not sure the facts will ever come out clubs normally keep things like this pretty in house.

If Carlisle went there that's pretty shitty.
If Murphy spat then that's pretty shitty.

Otherwise bit of push and shove at the footy... its good to have some emotion in the game

Better than falling away meekly like some clubs have done this season

Barrett reporting that Murphy reached boiling point as a result of a particular sledge that he is often on the end of, took his frustrations out on Carlisle who was on the ground in pain.

Whatever was said, pretty poor for a club captain to go after an injured player imo.

Montagna bumped an injured player a few years ago. Baker admitted to sharpening his studs on open mike.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back