Rumour Marc Murphy upset/targeted ?

Remove this Banner Ad

How did Carlisle get injured? Did Murphy do something or was it innocuous?

Could totally see Carlisle saying something about Carey shagging his wife, and then Murphy saying something while he was on the ground.

Montagna bumped an injured player a few years ago. Baker admitted to sharpening his studs on open mike.
What's the relevance? I don't think any club can claim a moral high ground. Every team has had their fair share of campaigners over the years.

If Carlisle did sledge him about his wife then I think it's fair play to give him a spray. Injured or not.

What's the relevance? I don't think any club can claim a moral high ground. Every team has had their fair share of campaigners over the years.

If Carlisle did sledge him about his wife then I think it's fair play to give him a spray. Injured or not.

I quoted one of your fellow fans claiming the moral high ground. Murphy is a pretty timid player, I know our boys beat him up every year and he just cops it. Hardly a weak dog.

How did Carlisle get injured? Did Murphy do something or was it innocuous?

Could totally see Carlisle saying something about Carey shagging his wife, and then Murphy saying something while he was on the ground.
Carlisle's injury was unrelated. Copped an accidental knee to the guts in a marking contest which floored him. As he was lying on the deck gasping for air that's when Murphy ran past him, bent down. Put his two cents worth in and then ran off.

I remember when the Dogs were belting Essendon under Hird in 2015, the Dogs players were bemused because Carlisle was cracking the sads & chatting to them onfield during the game. Telling them all about how he didn't care any more because he was finished with Essendon.

In short, a campaigner.

I remember when the Dogs were belting Essendon under Hird in 2015, the Dogs players were bemused because Carlisle was cracking the sads & chatting to them onfield during the game. Telling them all about how he didn't care any more because he was finished with Essendon.

In short, a campaigner.

Ignoring all the other things Carlisle has done, including yesterdays allegations, but saying Essendon is ****ed after the whole supplements sage is hardly grounds for calling him a campaigner. No one will ever know the exact stresses and feelings that the players endured during that period.

Ignoring all the other things Carlisle has done, including yesterdays allegations, but saying Essendon is ****** after the whole supplements sage is hardly grounds for calling him a campaigner. No one will ever know the exact stresses and feelings that the players endured during that period.
He's still a campaigner though.

In short, a campaigner.

To me that says he was one of the few smart enough not to drink the kool-aid. Probably not the best attitude to have but who can imagine what he was going through thanks to his club at the time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In short, a campaigner.
Seriously? After what Esendon did to those kids, not one of them owes the Bombers an ounce of loyalty.

Clayton Oliver?

His sexual prowess is unprecedented. He's bedded most of the wives and girlfriends from each club's players. No sledging involved; it's a badge of honour.

Expect 1000 red headed father sons in 2036 for Melbourne

I wouldn't constitute being winded as injured.

I've got no issue with what Murphy did, Carlisle was giving it out, Murphy got him at a vulnerable time.

If Carlisle dished out a personal sledge like that, then he has to cop it back. If you dish it out then you have to be prepared to take it.
Just on Carlisle, he's been pretty poor this year. I forgot he was even playing as he's been barely sighted since he was last seen during Round 1 chasing Jesse Hogan's shadow :drunk:

If Carlisle dished out a personal sledge like that, then he has to cop it back. If you dish it out then you have to be prepared to take it.
Just on Carlisle, he's been pretty poor this year. I forgot he was even playing as he's been barely sighted since he was last seen during Round 1 chasing Jesse Hogan's shadow :drunk:

He's actually been quite good for us so far this year and was good again yesterday, having his size and marking power has really strengthened our defence along with Brown which allows the likes of Roberton and Gilbert to rebound and attack more.

Carlton haven't exactly been a bastion of moral integrity themselves over the years with their salary cap cheating and various off field scandals.

There are no present Carlton administrators or players associated with those salary cap breaches, so it's really not relevant. Pretty doubtful St Kilda are clean on that front anyway given Brian Waldron was GM.

As for various off field scandals, Collingwood, St Kilda and West Coast are in a league of their own. For Carlisle to be potting Murphy is just ridiculous.

Murphy would have been the sort of toddler that mouthed off only when hiding behind his mum's legs.

What sort of bloke waits until someone's injured to return fire?

[QUOTECarey.matcat, post: 50247242, member: 84867"]Big melee vs the Saint. Things were said to an injured player ?
Booed all day.
Refused to shake hands with opposition.
Appeared very upset.

Thoughts ?

Saint's player says to Murphy Wayne Carey shagged ya wife. In other words Murphy's fiance now wife cheated on him with Wayne Carey.[/QUOTE]

The rumour is rubbish. Even the Daily Mail says so https://www.google.com.au/amp/www.d...J-Whitten-goal-thinking-Jessie-Habermann.html

Carlisle sounds like a lovely bloke. The new Minson.
I don't recall Minson snapchatting mates a video of him racking up lines. Not a nice fella and dumb to boot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back