Racing March Daily Punt: Just Another Heavy 10 For Sydney

Tancred/ Vinery stakes Double

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Travelled beautifully the whole way SM but just didn’t let down. Interested to see what the jockey says but looks as though (as correctly pointed out in here) needs it dry. Which means staying away from Sydney.

Also needs it half a mile longer. Minimum

On Yearning 19s and Mokalua 23s pre post. C’mon, we’re due a rough result here.

Regal Lion looks the bet in the Derby. The 1850m today well short of what he needs and get the feeling Hitotsu will squib it if the rains come

Regal Lion looks the bet in the Derby. The 1850m today well short of what he needs and get the feeling Hitotsu will squib it if the rains come

The problem is if he doesn’t squib it he is a 1.50 shot and if he doesn’t start every one will be on the kiwi who was about has hard to find as an attractive lass in Kyoto

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The problem is if he doesn’t squib it he is a 1.50 shot and if he doesn’t start every one will be on the kiwi who was about has hard to find as an attractive lass in Kyoto

Which is why I'll back the kiwi before FF because think Hitotsu squibs and happy to have the bet ride on a heavy even if he turns up

Which is why I'll back the kiwi before FF because think Hitotsu squibs and happy to have the bet ride on a heavy even if he turns up

I like your balls! Good luck. But if Hitotsu turns up the all in price on the kiwi is unders. Huuuuuuuuge unders.

Look - maybe she doesn't go in the wet - but she was beaten 1.9 on a H10 in the Surround and then was ridden absolutely dead in a boat race last start when she SP'd $1.60 and on that basis I at least have to something small on FANGIRL at $9 in the Vinery in a race that looks primed for a solid Wallering of punters - I mean FFS She's Ideal is shorter in the Tancred and she couldn't win that if she started now!

I mean the track was 3 grades better today and they still put up $9 again!!!!

rise-and-sexy-asian-shine-25.gif

... and 6 starts in the heavy for 5 wins. Last two runs/wins at WFA, so drops 7kg. Weighted certainty in the conditions surely.

... and 6 starts in the heavy for 5 wins. Last two runs/wins at WFA, so drops 7kg. Weighted certainty in the conditions surely.

Yes - running out the full mile on a strong tempo the only real query. Has been gifted its last 3 wins to some extent with how the races were run.

Back