March Daily Punt - Squib Champions Of The World Apply Within

What excuse does Catauqua have for losing the Newmarket?

• Too much weight

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Track Bias

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Got too far back

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Bumped by Delectation at the start

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Clerk of the course looked at him funny

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Is a cat

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Wayne Hawkes rekt him

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Fell dirty backing her but all over Azcatdellia.

Love the horse but couldn't beat Peeping last time out and Solicit hardly franked the form on Saturday.

Would you back Peeping? Yuck

Love the horse but couldn't beat Peeping last time out and Solicit hardly franked the form on Saturday.

Would you back Peeping? Yuck

Solicit pulled up lame on Saturday. Azkat gave Peeping a decent start on a track favouring those closer to the speed and it was her first run in Sydney.

Thinking ill also give the Fav vs Field markets a good hammering (assuming you will get $1.95- $2), i have the courage of my convictions and going down with the ship, if Winx wins ill be much poorer for the experience.

If your betting against Winx that's probably a better plan rather than trying to fluke who beats her

Im convinced it will have to be something down in the weights, 1,2,4 have got no hope IMO.

Dry track and Bow Creek is sucking me in big time at those odds.

Don't really want to back Happy Clapper but I don't think he's the worst. Clearly set for the race > WFA/WFA/Featherweight. Could run a cheeky placing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dry track and Bow Creek is sucking me in big time at those odds.

Don't really want to back Happy Clapper but I don't think he's the worst. Clearly set for the race > WFA/WFA/Featherweight. Could run a cheeky placing.

Yea, i wont back HC but will go in my quads anyway, same with GP.

The three ill be targeting; Azcat, HOS and BC will all have a nice collect aboard though. Azcat the best result for me.

swap Happy Clapper for Winx and they're the only ones i could back under 30:1.

also don't know how many times i have to say Peeping is a decent horse.

Would you back her royal meowness here?

She'd have no hope in a Donny would be looking for milk at the 400

Yea, i wont back HC but will go in my quads anyway, same with GP.

The three ill be targeting; Azcat, HOS and BC will all have a nice collect aboard though. Azcat the best result for me.

Good project and the others I can understand.

Happy clapper has none. WFA back to featherweight in a handicap is only relevant if your competing at WFA - not if your getting raped

Good project and the others I can understand.

Happy clapper has none. WFA back to featherweight in a handicap is only relevant if your competing at WFA - not if your getting raped

Compare the run to Kermadec at WFA in the Holler race.

Im not saying HC is a good thing or even a solid place bet but Kermadec in the market off the back of the run last week against Winx? Please, ill take the $12+ on HC getting 6.5kgs off Kermadec at $7 any day of the week.

Compare the run to Kermadec at WFA in the Holler race.

Im not saying HC is a good thing or even a solid place bet but Kermadec in the market off the back of the run last week? Please, ill take the $26+ on HC getting 7kgs off Kermadec at $7 any day of the week.

And what about comparing the runs in the Ryder which is a premium A+ Group 1 over a similar distance. And the bodies of work over their careers.

FFS using that logic you may as well back First Seal given she owns Winx 5-1 right?

And what about comparing the runs in the Ryder which is a premium A+ Group 1 over a similar distance. And the bodies of work over their careers.

FFS using that logic you may as well back First Seal given she owns Winx 5-1 right?

Bodies of work mean little in a GR1 handicap, its all about beating the handicapper is it not?

Bodies of work mean little in a GR1 handicap, its about beating the handicapper is it not?

Can't see how HC has beaten the handicapper. He has the right weight given his standing.

Winx and Azcat are the horses in light.

Can't see how HC have beaten the handicapper. They have the right weights given their standings.

Winx and Azcat are the horses in light.

Why are we arguing about a horse im giving a marginal chance to?

Because some how it's in the top 3-4 in betting.

Yea, and im not backing it, said it would be going in my quad and i would have ahead of Kermadec and others at the top of the weights.

I dont put up the prices mate.

Back