Votes: 14 82.4%
  • Arcadia Queen

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Sunlight

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Warm on Amphitrite tomorrow if the price is right, would be keen @ $4-50 or better. 7-8 furlongs seems the right trip, nicely drawn to not get too far back and Willow is a plus. Doesn't seem a strong edition. Has a nice turn of foot

TAB $4.60 enhanced right now

Kind of Wondering why Arisitia is racing 1st up in a decent mares race. Pretty poorly off at the weights, Wonder if there is just no decent fillies races to resume.
Samovare is in the 1st winnable race for a while. 41s overs i think.

Yeah why not just chuck her in the Surround and get her up to Sydney already - assume the Oaks is her eventual aim.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit wary of Amphitrite's fitness at the end of a fast mile only being second up.

Jesus Christ if you can't train a horse that has won over 1400 FU to win at a mile second up I'll give the game away.

Winx also a risk?

JV, Rekindling, Almandin and the Taj Mahal, Homesman and Yucatan have a grand total of 3 first up wins, and 1 in Australia, which was off a 9 week let up.
Little White Cloud first up winner off 3 years, Wales winner off 2 years, Fawkner a G1 winner off 40 weeks.

If they are here to win (wanting an All Star Mile slot??) the horse will be plenty fit enough. Pretty much the only stable in the country I'd be confident in saying there is no fitness query.

does it do anyone elses head in that the "next to jump thoroughbred event" link on betfair homepage always takes you to the one of the million 5 minute in play standard bred race in the middle of NZ at a nothing track.

i mean not 1 thing in the title is correct.

Back