Votes: 14 82.4%
  • Arcadia Queen

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Sunlight

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting vic horse in Sydney today in the Magic Night stakes.

Invincible Lotus. Nice win on debut on a soft track with some nice sectionals and overall time.
if it can lead and get some nice sectionals down the side who knows.
worth an e/w ticket on it IMO.

Also one im going to have an each way bet at. Brent stanley has a really good strike rate at the moment.

I got promo banned from TAB and I only use the account to watch Sky on my phone.

You'd think they would want to encourage me to bet with them.
TAB banned me completely because a mate put money in my account and i withdrew it at another venue.. i use my old mans account now. I was with sportsbet they stopped giving any promos or bonus bets thou so i left them.

Clarice Cliffs can win but rock bottom again. One booming win at the provincials and then she's unbackable twice at Flemington. Ugh.

14 back to 1200m might've cost her but seemed to have her chance. Jockey probably could've stoked her up a little earlier.

Didn't back the fav there as I thought it was rock bottom odds ($1.70 the tote?) but I fail to see much upside in the gamble they took going to the outside. The whole field bar 1 runner goes to the fence, so even if it is the inferior ground, you follow them over and you're at no disadvantage. (if Fuhryk find the fast lane that you think seems to be on the outside fence and beats you then so be it).

Instead you've taken the short price fav to what appears to be the inferior ground and fail to run a place.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back