Votes: 14 82.4%
  • Arcadia Queen

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Sunlight

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

iluvparis Mystic Journey isn't the second best horse in Australia? You've got to be taking the pi55.

Beat them all with ease in the Guineas, and then absolutely destroyed the likes of Alizee and Hartnell in the Mile after sitting three wide with no cover.

She'd put away The Autumn Sun with 300 to go.

Her best win at WFA is a 1.2L win over an 8yo Hartnell - plenty of horses in Australia are capable of producing that.

Let's see how she comes on as a 4yo - Trapeze Artist was a much more dominant winner against holder horses (twice) at WFA as a 3yo and has a lonley G2 win as an older horse.

FWIW - from a neutral perspective Timeform doesn't have her in the the top 5 horses in the country at the moment.

Which betting company usually opens markets first for non feature racing?

Have one Sandown Wednesday
Usually it’s sportssbet before the TAB

Her best win at WFA is a 1.2L win over an 8yo Hartnell - plenty of horses in Australia are capable of producing that.

Let's see how she comes on as a 4yo - Trapeze Artist was a much more dominant winner against holder horses (twice) at WFA as a 3yo and has a lonley G2 win as an older horse.

FWIW - from a neutral perspective Timeform doesn't have her in the the top 5 horses in the country at the moment.
So a horse who is never going to win another race suddenly is the 2nd best horse in Australia? I have no words....

So a horse who is never going to win another race suddenly is the 2nd best horse in Australia? I have no words....

Bit Harsh mate - I'm sure MJ will have an easy kill in Tassie at some stage in the spring

I rarely say this but how disappointing the noms for the Tacred are. It is certainly not the once great race it was

I rarely say this but how disappointing the noms for the Tacred are. It is certainly not the once great race it was

We were discussing this on track Saturday - surely you would throw Avi in for another go around given the absolute camels that are going to line up. A mate owns a bit of Foreign Territory (won midweek BM70 over 1800 at Kenso three weeks ago) and I told him he should get Gai to enter it and send it straight to the lead - you never know!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Tancred being the race Freemason beat Northerly in in the greatest mystery to me race ever?
The Curata Storm race?
the 2400m once richest race in Australia?
its back to being named teh Tancred now?

Yeah no more car sponsorship

26/03/2019

Geelong: (2 Best Bets)

Best Bets:

Race 4: (5) Rue De Rennes (Fixed Price (Win) $3.50)

Rue De Rennes was ultra impressive breaking it's maiden status 3 runs back at Mornington winning by 3 lengths. Has been very competitive in BM64 at Sandown (5th 2 lengths away from Jungle Fish who ran in a group 3 on the weekend) and most recent run BM78 at Moonee Valley (4th 3 lengths away from Semari who next start won the Group 3 Epona Stakes at Rosehill on the weekend). When she won her maiden was ridden cold so expect that to happen today and should win on recent form.

Race 5: (3) Maliseet (Fixed Price (Win) $5.00)

Maliseet has had 2 runs back from a spell and has been racing very well (1 win and a second placing). Last start finished 2nd 2 lengths away at Cranbourne in a 1400 meter, BM64 class race making up good ground on the inside but was beaten by a good one in Star Missile. Previous start broke it's maiden status in it's 2nd race start in a tough front running display beating Judge O'Reilly (Ran 2nd in a city class $50K maiden at Sandown at it's next start) & North Afrika (Broke maiden status impressively & ran a nice 4th in a Saturday $75 class race). Has the most upside of all the runners in the field and will take some beating on recent form.

its a fair dinkum poor mans Metrop field if Avilius doesnt run. There has been poor fields before and this one is right up there.
Why on earth is it a week after the Ranvet, i would have thought 2 weeks after the Ranvet would be the spot for it,
Get the Ranvet on Coolmore day to solve that problem

Glutton for punishment. Small donation on Vengeur in Tancred. $51 boosted Sportsbet.

They should burn the grandstand down if that wins a WFA G1 - genuine $501 shot for mine

Back