Votes: 14 82.4%
  • Arcadia Queen

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Sunlight

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Avilius would be a risk at the distance, except he has a huge class edge on this field and looks to love the wet. Yogi wins if he doesn’t see out the distance.

Can’t believe people steaming in to VE, she put it together in the spring and smashed them, only to go straight back to doing everything wrong again and getting easily beaten the rest of the campaign. Very likely she’s the best horse in the race, but not the type you can take odds on with so much immaturity.

Alizee looks the bet of the year, which makes me think it’s too good to be true. They stated all along her target for her campaign was the all star, so is a group 2 back in distance just an afterthought? Maybe an easy hit out to prepare for the legacy? I’ll probably stay out then spend the afternoon kicking myself when she wins by a comfortable 3 lengths the way I’m going.

Brave Song looks a great bet race 5 if the track firms up, otherwise a pretty tough card without seeing how the track plays first.

Avilius would be a risk at the distance, except he has a huge class edge on this field and looks to love the wet. Yogi wins if he doesn’t see out the distance.

Can’t believe people steaming in to VE, she put it together in the spring and smashed them, only to go straight back to doing everything wrong again and getting easily beaten the rest of the campaign. Very likely she’s the best horse in the race, but not the type you can take odds on with so much immaturity.

Alizee looks the bet of the year, which makes me think it’s too good to be true. They stated all along her target for her campaign was the all star, so is a group 2 back in distance just an afterthought? Maybe an easy hit out to prepare for the legacy? I’ll probably stay out then spend the afternoon kicking myself when she wins by a comfortable 3 lengths the way I’m going.

Brave Song looks a great bet race 5 if the track firms up, otherwise a pretty tough card without seeing how the track plays first.

Alizee - heavy track concern?

Alizee - heavy track concern?

Based on what? Sounds like the same 'concerns' people had about Avilius last week before he hosed up.

She bolted in on soft first up this prep.

Based on what? Sounds like the same 'concerns' people had about Avilius last week before he hosed up.

She bolted in on soft first up this prep.
$3.20 multied for both is Value aswell bet of the w/e

Last edited:
Not a chance I'd take the odds on offer for Alizee or Avilius.

Poison.

VE plenty short enough now, but I reckon she's getting better with every race and Waller is probably the right stable for her. Think he's just bringing her along nicely so I'm not really factoring in her manners like the Spring. Talent not a question either, agreed.

I reckon trust your gut on Alizee though. Stable flying but she's had her Grand Final already - do you wanna pile in knowing she's potentially on the way down?

This post is far too sensible. I employ the 'odds-on look on' policy so no Avilius or Alizee for me this week, so now it's just about playing around VE.

First time anyone would've have said this in a while but there are a few races I'm keen on in Adelaide on Saturday.

This post is far too sensible. I employ the 'odds-on look on' policy so no Avilius or Alizee for me this week, so now it's just about playing around VE.

First time anyone would've have said this in a while but there are a few races I'm keen on in Adelaide on Saturday.

Yep, pretty handy meeting in Adelaide this week.

Here we go... are you going to take $1.70 for Avilius are you?

I am in the don't take odds on camp as well but $1.70 would be a touch of overs for mine. Genuine 6/4 ON shot for mine against this very ordinary field. Price is overs to far - laughable to call it poison.

The only options in the race for mine are to back Avilius or not bet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am in the don't take odds on camp as well but $1.70 would be a touch of overs for mine. Genuine 6/4 ON shot for mine against this very ordinary field. Price is overs to far - laughable to call it poison.

I'll just one out him in the Quaddie and have that as my bet.

Bunbury today. Stella Anne one of mine, but $1.28 on a first up 3yo who didnt trial great, actually trialled poorly. toppy would be some strong chance to roll it.

I understand the $1.28 on ratings but is realistically not a $1.28 chance. 1100 of real concern given best form over further and has only started under 1200 once beaten 8L. even with market takeout would be tough to take that.

Well I never said I was going to back anything, I just said he was poison unders.

I won't be having a bet in the race.

i dont dislike VE price at all. word is that she was pretty handy LST. have to put some strong weighting in the confirmed ability to handle the ground. only question is how does she maintain, not exactly a reliable horse but maybe it's clicking on the heavy. anyway not interested in betting but couldn't say another horse i'd rather back.

Paris throwing out questions when he hasn't answered the original question... is he backing Avilius?

For me its a no bet race. Same with Alizee. Both should win but damned if I'm taking those odds about afterthought races on the bog.

Paris throwing out questions when he hasn't answered the original question... is he backing Avilius?

For me its a no bet race. Same with Alizee. Both should win but damned if I'm taking those odds about afterthought races on the bog.

Jesus christ you are blind and the worst troll ever! Go back and read the thread properly you ****.

Tradesman asked a simple yes or no question and you pull out this fence setting in the odds on look on camp but then calling it overs. Having a bob each way - loses you can say don't take odds on. Wins you can say was overs. Then the final sentence we don't know if you are betting or not betting.

Tradesman asked a simple yes or no question and you pull out this fence setting in the odds on look on camp but then calling it overs. Having a bob each way - loses you can say don't take odds on. Wins you can say was overs. Then the final sentence we don't know if you are betting or not betting.

My god you are absolutely thick so let me spell it out for you

I DON'T BET IN RACES WHERE HORSES ARE ODDS ON
I THINK AVILIUS IS OVERS AT $1.70

THESE TWO EVENTS ARE NOT MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE

I know you general logic skills are barely high enough to be a One Nation senator but even for you this is a new low.

Back