Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

king rising

Premiership Player
Jul 20, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Chelters Day 2 - the roller coaster continues!

Ballymore Novices Hurdle - looks a match race between the best of Ireland (BATTLEOVERDOYEN) and England (Champ). Ireland had the edge on Day 1 in the big races so I am going to stick with them here and go with the former.

RSA Novice Chase - This actually looks a decent renewal in a race that can tend to be for up and coming plodders/National horses. Again sticking with the Irish and DELTA WORK who is undefeated over fences this season including a dominant win over this distance at Christmas.

Champion Chase - ALTIOR has never lost over fences (12 from 12) and don't see that starting today. Bet of the day.

Champion Bumper - The only flat race at the Festival and don't think I've ever snared the winner. Normally a Mullins benefit but happy to play around him this year as ASK FOR GLORY looks solidly over the odds for a horse whose only race under rules resulted in a dominant win at Chepstow on soft ground.
How good is this festival Watched properly for the first time last night. #bucketlist

TAS confirmed for 2000m guineas.

could literally kill them.

Looks like being another weak edition then ;)

Assume that means Winx goes to the Ryder again.

Makes it tough for the next start for TAS - do they drop back to a mile for the Doncaster? Can't see him being freshened up from 2000 back into an All Aged.

frantelle

Premiership Player
Jul 2, 2007
AFL Club
Collingwood

Makes it tough for the next start for TAS - do they drop back to a mile for the Doncaster? Can't see him being freshened up from 2000 back into an All Aged.
Aus Derby if he easily runs out the 2000m?

Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

it's probably Winx or nothing id say.

i'm a big fan of TAS it's just he's been massive overs for a negatively ridden horse way below his IMO optimum distance the races haven't been conducive to him running to his best this autumn and his best runs are still in the spring. has all the hallmarks of a horse that will improve rapidly next start over genuinely run 2000.

IKnowtheDog

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
South Aussies on receiving an email from Bet Easy today

UnderstatedUnfitHarvestmen-size_restricted.gif

Probably the only race he could win that would increase his stud value from here

Actually now that I think about it - peversely a Winx v TAS clash may be more likely if he gets beaten in the Guineas - nothing to lose then.

Apr 30, 2007
Drouin
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Steelers
Got a $2 Bonus Bet from BetEasy for some reason, I don't use them.

Heading up to Randwick for my girlfriends last race so I thought I'd utilize it in this fashion:

Winx - QE
Yogi - Sydney Cup
Sunlight - Arrowfield
Mystic Journey - CM Legacy

Hoping Vic form stands up.

900/1 or something.

Got a $2 Bonus Bet from BetEasy for some reason, I don't use them.

Heading up to Randwick for my girlfriends last race so I thought I'd utilize it in this fashion:

Winx - QE
Yogi - Sydney Cup
Sunlight - Arrowfield
Mystic Journey - CM Legacy

Hoping Vic form stands up.

900/1 or something.

What the hell is the CM legacy?

Back