Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Slipps

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Question I got for people who put these multis on. Why wouldn't you just have backed Pohut today and if it wins reinvest some/all then?
Not really a fan of backing something under $2 so i would like to multi it with another fav boost the odds put less money on and if doest get up move on.. i got $5.51 for both together instead of loading up on a $1.90 fav

If it improves more and wins the Derby, you'd at least have to seriously think about giving it a go?

Why wouldn't you drop back to the QE? Southern Hemisphere 3yos are normally disgracefully weighted in the Cups

Cmon mate. It isn’t winning ASM.
But it’s a massive go at $6 in r7. I’m hoping for no more scratchings lol.

Yet on a weights adjusted basis it beats Mystic Journey home last time they met.

AvantGardener

Premiership Player
Mar 13, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Not really a fan of backing something under $2 so i would like to multi it with another fav boost the odds put less money on and if doest get up move on.. i got $5.51 for both together instead of loading up on a $1.90 fav
Bit you the exact same result putting $10 on a $1.90 shot, then if it wins then rolling that $19 on a $2.90 shot. The staking seems peculiar, wont have $10 on the odds on but will have $19 on a $2.90 shot. Then if the $2.90 wins shot wins and you had nothing on because the $1.90 shot got best seems ludicrous to me.

IKnowtheDog

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
Interesting events at GP

B7CE9BFA-E3FD-4917-A2F9-C13761F2A340.png

Aug 28, 2012
South Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
NE Patriots, Manchester United
Pretty hard to go with the old “no officer I swear it wasn’t me” when your the only bloke at the track in the jeans and bare feet combo
It was nice to see Rhys still couldn't hit a target from 15m away

Rob45

Rookie
Aug 6, 2018
AFL Club
Sydney
I have always wondered this. There isn't really any security on course. Sometimes 7 figure bets are made. How is it that races aren't interrupted by someone with 7 figs on something that can't win doing something to create a no race situation?

Back