• Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

lol freo player of course
happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif

Bit you the exact same result putting $10 on a $1.90 shot, then if it wins then rolling that $19 on a $2.90 shot. The staking seems peculiar, wont have $10 on the odds on but will have $19 on a $2.90 shot. Then if the $2.90 wins shot wins and you had nothing on because the $1.90 shot got best seems ludicrous to me.
It is the same thing..i think its just easier to do the multi if they both get up in makes no difference if one loses makes no difference either

What a flog. To think he spoke out agaimst Caltoms culture, well thos sums it up as to the value of his opinion

Just because he threw a shoe at a red hots race doesn't mean he wasn't accurate about our culture being s**t

Chelters Day 4 (Gold Cup Day)

Triumph Juvenile Hurdle - Playing around the fave in what is generally an open race and siding with QUEL DESTIN who is 4 from 4 over hurdles as a juvenile. The Joseph trained fave has heaps of flat ability but hoping my by is a better jumper.

Albert Bartlett Novices Hurdle - BIRCHDALE - super inexperienced but undefeated at his two starts to date including a mammoth win in the Ballymore trial back in January. Could be special?

Cheltenham Gold Cup - The Blue Riband event. Looks a super open renewal but can't go past CLAN DES OBEAUX who was dominant in the King George at Christmas and backed it up with easy win in the Denman Chase at Ascot. Main concern is he is yet to win at Chelters - an issue that plagued former stable mate Silivniaco Conti who was superb on flat courses but couldn't handle the rolling countryside of Prestbury Park. If he doesn't go full Kem up the hill he looks the likely winner.

Wipe out, as it would have been for most punters looking at the results! - all in contention at the home bend but none got up the hill.

Wowee alot of scratchings in Sydney... Fifty stars into $2.50 gonna cop heaps of deductions now :huh:

Wowee alot of scratchings in Sydney... Fifty stars into $2.50 gonna cop heaps of deductions now :huh:

Yeah that race has been decimated with LOP and Dreamforce coming out- complete no bet job for me now.

Yeah that race has been decimated with LOP and Dreamforce coming out- complete no bet job for me now.
Seems all the races later on in the day have copped all the scratchings. On another note Hellova Street being crunched now had to jump on quick !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting vic horse in Sydney today in the Magic Night stakes.

Invincible Lotus. Nice win on debut on a soft track with some nice sectionals and overall time.
if it can lead and get some nice sectionals down the side who knows.
worth an e/w ticket on it IMO.

753E78E4-4363-44DE-B856-7E1CC8BEB10E.jpeg
Anyone get this text ? How the hell would they know if im at the Flemington or at a TAB venue ?

Interesting vic horse in Sydney today in the Magic Night stakes.

Invincible Lotus. Nice win on debut on a soft track with some nice sectionals and overall time.
if it can lead and get some nice sectionals down the side who knows.
worth an e/w ticket on it IMO.
Vic 2yo form is proving superior to Sydney form to date.

they require to know your location for POC tax or if you are somewhere international, you can't bet without location services on.
So i live 200m away from a pub with a TAB does that count if i bet from my own house ?

Back