• Arcadia Queen

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Sunlight

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

just to look at this on a whole.

this a last start G1 winning 4yo who's 2 previous G1 attempts were 12th up in its first prep and leading an Oakleigh Plate. 10 from 15 over it's career.

bypasses the logical race for race of smaller value, months away, in a different state over same dist. abhorent planning. even when/if he wins you will always look back and go well he probably would have gone close in a TJ.

On Mosh Music again at Bendigo missed the opening price of $8 thou.
Naantali scratched brings Alizee into $1.75

NS officially going to QLD.....

Mate I don't rate the horse (obviously!) but for a die-hard fan as yourself I haven't seen a bloke treated this badly by a partner since high school. #thoughtsandprayers

On Mosh Music again at Bendigo missed the opening price of $8 thou.
Naantali scratched brings Alizee into $1.75

Yeah I'm on Mosh Music as well.

It's her biggest test to date, but it still isn't a great field. Barring a horrible ride from Childs, She'll be winning.

Not usually a thrill seeker on the punt, and don’t want to sound like a hero ala Tom Waterhouse declaring a 1.70 pop, but Vanuatu at Cranbourne tonight is a moral and 1.70 is a generous price. A proverbial load up job

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not usually a thrill seeker on the punt, and don’t want to sound like a hero ala Tom Waterhouse declaring a 1.70 pop, but Vanuatu at Cranbourne tonight is a moral and 1.70 is a generous price. A proverbial load up job
Wow. I took the 1.70 and was not a pretty watch at all but got the job done. Jamie Kah having a rare shocker tonight

Back