• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

AvantGardener

Premiership Player
Mar 13, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
One of those days where if I still had a missus I wouldn't actually be lying when I respond 'not much' to 'how much are you betting today'.

Sydney

Rc4. Princess Posh.
Rc5. Music Magnate and a little Manuel.
Rc7. Very small go Sound
Rc8. Invictus Prince
Thats why it was one of those not betting much days. Princess Posh and Music Magnate still coming. If Manuel got up it could have been different. Sound 4th at big odds so whilst no return still a decent read of the form. Invictus Prince no good. Now I sat through that time to sit through the Blues

(Log in to remove this ad.)

kicksome

Club Legend
Mar 17, 2008
bendigo
AFL Club
Geelong
Sale Race 1 Number 1 - A Roman Road, $16

Had a small each way go at this, has ran well last 2 starts and drops 2kg for this and comes back 100m after getting run down last 2 starts.
Sale is usually a leaders bias track and it'll cross from the wide gate to lead.
Hopefully in the money!

RobbyRoy

Norm Smith Medallist
May 3, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Victory
When you see the star japanese mare taking on the world and winning it does make you think how good it would have been to see Winx on the world stage
Absolutely. We will always get the same "they can come to us" line from Waller but I reckon in a decade's time there will be plenty of regret. A split seconds worth before they roll around in their cash and trophies but regret none the less.

Back