Votes: 14 82.4%
  • Arcadia Queen

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Sunlight

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

have to chuckle at the shortening multi money/early punters crunching Avilius into $1.55-1.60

all jumped off the ship last week with stupid overs. now keen to back him over 2400 on a heavy 20 on 7 day backup. i'm so lost.

Probably because he was a $1.20 shot against those camels. Well played to those who found the early overs :thumbsu:

Was a reeaaaally bad day though. It seems to have been an anomaly so far to be fair.

He can go around at 1.60 without me.

Reaaaaaaaly bad - as in 5th in a WFA G1 beaten a length and a half. Seriously - if you have missed out on this guy at his last two runs (more specifically in the Ranvet) because of his Oz Cup run you should seriously assess how you do the form.

Was ludicrous odds two weeks ago and still overs on Saturday.

I was amazed at Avilius odds last time and I am again today but for the opposite reason.

Out to 2400m on a heavy track and $1.70 for a horse with stamina question marks. Leave me out of that at that price.

As I said earlier in the week - stamina question marks might have mattered if he wasn't racing absolute camels - 1.70 was overs.

Only Monday but keen as for the TJ.

Just hope it dry's out so TA can show something like his best - even though I'll be on the mighty Bull to roll him.

Osborne Bulls unders in the TJ, ran 3rd to catzel and Trapeze whichonecomestotheraces Artist and its probably a better field
Really hoping for a bog cos if so Pieretta wins easily

L

O

L

#crazyheathsy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In huge news, Sky Racing announces it will be replacing Greg Radley with Equidia host Amelie Bitoun.

maxresdefault.jpg

Interesting to see Global Exchange open at $7.00 on SB for the derby, think that's probably under's a little, might wait until final field an barriers.

Back