Racing MARCH DAILY PUNT: You get a group 1, you get a group 1. Everyone gets a group 1!

Remove this Banner Ad

Gold Trip looks cooked, past 2 runs well below best. Cleveland's run spot on for Sydney Cup.

Agree. Willing to give it another chance on a wet track but today was ordinary against C graders

i dont understand this autumn campaign for gold trip. i don't see the point in racing it in sydney. it seems like a proper flemington horse

I know harness horses aren't as expensive as thoroughbreds but my biggest question would be, who owns all the horses? Does he own them himself? Does he have a rich backer that owns most of them? I would hate the trainer having the whole field if I was an owner.

The videos were damning watches at best, particularly the Burnie ones.

I like the one they let win by 50 meters and then just said the girl couldn’t hold it 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whats happened to Coolangatta?
She is nominated for TJ Smith and the Arrowfield 3yo sprint but has been taken out of both betting markets?

He was given none last time. Big fan of the horse, just look at every one of its winning prices, and the form before it won. You can never leave it out of anything

Horse placed once from its last 5 starts can’t be left out of anything. Makes sense

If you are backing in the NZ Derby form on Saturday then there is only one horse you can back and that is Sharp n Smart. Beat them comfortably in that race at $1.40 vs $15 vs $100 and now the odds have compressed ridiculously in his favour

If you are backing in the NZ Derby form on Saturday then there is only one horse you can back and that is Sharp n Smart. Beat them comfortably in that race at $1.40 vs $15 vs $100 and now the odds have compressed ridiculously in his favour

Looks the biggest moral in this since they laughably bet $4 Hitotsu last year - the rest of them are absolute hot garbage

Remove this Banner Ad

Back