Racing March Daily Thread: Cinderella would have no interest in this Slipper (Snorkel Required)

Vinery/Tancred double?

• 4. STARELLE(7)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6. MIRAVALLE(6)

• 9. LOVE SENSATION(4)

• 10. PRINCESS RHAENYS(2)

• 4. SOUTHERN FRANCE(9)

• 5. SOUND(8)

• 6. SPIRIT RIDGE(6)

• 7. CHAPADA(7)

• 9. ANGEL OF TRUTH(5)

• 10. SHRAAOH(3)

• 12. SHES IDEEL(10)

• 14. MIAMI BOUND(13)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Humidor is a ridiculous price in the australian cup.

shocking race and he stands out like dogs balls.

if he rocks up with any waller polish at all goodnight

I think you miss-spelt Fifty Stars who has beat him home at their only 2 meetings and is much the better horse these days (and is not 1400>2000)

OUTBACK DIVA at $23 in the last in Sydney one of the better EW bets I've see on a Saturday for some time. Stonking win last time at Canberrra when heavily backed and has a massive SP profile over Le Lude who is half the quote. Could see her jumping closer to $11.

Elite Street @ 41s and 10s looks decent overs. SP'd around the same price as the Fillies in the Lightning and meets both better off at the weights here. Meets CQ better off for their Winterbottom too. Have to completely pen it's performance last time when it hemorrhaged

Elite Street @ 41s and 10s looks decent overs. SP'd around the same price as the Fillies in the Lightning and meets both better off at the weights here. Meets CQ better off for their Winterbottom too. Have to completely pen it's performance last time when it hemorrhaged

I think you misspelt have to completely pen it because of its last start performance. I'd rather be on Indian Pacific at same price and butter up on CQ after the last win. At least they have shown they have come over here with some form and you don't have to guess that they have bounced back.

They juts don't turn around utter shockers like that at the top level.

I think you misspelt have to completely pen it because of its last start performance. I'd rather be on Indian Pacific at same price and butter up on CQ after the last win. At least they have shown they have come over here with some form and you don't have to guess that they have bounced back.

They juts don't turn around utter shockers like that at the top level.

Portland Sky has a picket fence around his one shocker.

I'm no vet but if the issue is something easy to get over then there is no reason he can't bounce back to form. The Perfies have already franked the WA sprint form over here and he is the best of them

Portland Sky has a picket fence around his one shocker.

I'm no vet but if the issue is something easy to get over then there is no reason he can't bounce back to form. The Perfies have already franked the WA sprint form over here and he is the best of them

I don't think he is the best of them tbh as evidenced by his Winterbottom SP which is why i am much keener to back the other two.

And Portland Sky won a pair of G3s around his failure - not a G1 and certainly not a Newmarket. I guess he may have had the Preusker blinkers applied. But you have to guess that a) he is back to his best and b) his best is good enough even if he is - definitely not an area I like to be playing in.

I'd be surprised if Celebrity Queen or Indian Pacific are good enough for a newmarket, even if it is this one both would prefer the sting out too. Elite Street may be good enough and I took some 34's before the Lightning but I am not confident at all. He looked more likely to improve on his career going into the lightning but now after that it seems more likely to never get back to that level IMO. He is pretty busted, multiple surgeries and now a bleed, Danny can sort it out but the horse has limited career here forward I'd have thought.

WA sprinters look competitive but just a touch short in ability for the big ones, our middle distance horses are better this year. I have their bests below. Would normally need 102-103 min to win a Newmarket

101.8 Fabergino
101.0 Elite Street
100.8 Celebrity Queen
-
98.5 Indian Pacific

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon SWAT'S THAT is the weak spot in the Newmarket and I actually think she is a bit of a fraud. Spanked three times by September Run so give her no hope of turning that form around. And unless you think SR can win by a couple of lengths (possible I guess) that means she won't run a drum. I'll be leaving her out of all my exotics and laying her the place if she is well backed.

I reckon SWAT'S THAT is the weak spot in the Newmarket and I actually think she is a bit of a fraud. Spanked three times by September Run so give her no hope of turning that form around. And unless you think SR can win by a couple of lengths (possible I guess) that means she won't run a drum. I'll be leaving her out of all my exotics and laying her the place if she is well backed.
Id much rather back Brooklyn Hustle at 19 than Swat.

Absolute poison odds swats that

Couldn't disagree more. She is a CLEAR second pick and still a touch of overs in the market. Got done a length by SR and gets in 2kg better here. Will be running the quinella with a fair amount of ease

Couldn't disagree more. She is a CLEAR second pick and still a touch of overs in the market. Got done a length by SR and gets in 2kg better here. Will be running the quinella with a fair amount of ease

1.3 lengths following previous defeats of 1.8 lengths and 0.8 lengths - expect her to get beat that far again at least and possibly further which gets her out of the placings for mine.

Huge unders and priced on form relative to a horse she can't get near.

1.3 lengths following previous defeats of 1.8 lengths and 0.8 lengths - expect her to get beat that far again at least and possibly further which gets her out of the placings for mine.

Huge unders and priced on form relative to a horse she can't get near.

Why would you expect her to get beaten further when the weights are 2kg in her favour?

She'll get within a length of SR again and that is going to be easily good enough to run a place

Why would you expect her to get beaten further when the weights are 2kg in her favour?

She'll get within a length of SR again and that is going to be easily good enough to run a place

Expect SR to improve more out to the 1200 - I was honestly shocked how well she ran in the lightning over the shorter trip. That will more than make up for the weight differential. In any case I can't take a horse at single figures that keeps getting beat the same amount by the race fave every time they meet. Every time SR starts from well behind her and blows her away. Was like people tipping up MOW last weekend in the Chipping Norton even though he keeps getting beat 2 lengths by VE pretty much every time they meet.

Back