Racing March Daily Thread: Cinderella would have no interest in this Slipper (Snorkel Required)

Vinery/Tancred double?

• 4. STARELLE(7)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6. MIRAVALLE(6)

• 9. LOVE SENSATION(4)

• 10. PRINCESS RHAENYS(2)

• 4. SOUTHERN FRANCE(9)

• 5. SOUND(8)

• 6. SPIRIT RIDGE(6)

• 7. CHAPADA(7)

• 9. ANGEL OF TRUTH(5)

• 10. SHRAAOH(3)

• 12. SHES IDEEL(10)

• 14. MIAMI BOUND(13)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Gee SPIRIT RIDGE looks the weak spot in the All-in Tancred market. Happy to suggest it is nowhere near good enough to win this and would need a good 5 or 6 to all run below there best to win.

Crystal Lily would have been a modern day slipper great if it weren't for Black Caviar.
3 times runner up to the great mare.

Touch of Lyre about her career post 2yo now that I look at it.

May 20, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Highly likely to be the worst in living memory - especially if Collete and the Dragon don't accept.

A weak tancred and the sandown classic the only two races Southern France would have a chance to win in Australia. It's not going to win below 2400m and would be weighted out of any handicap. All in market with sportsbet looks pretty criminal all around though so wait and see final field on the day for me.

A weak tancred and the sandown classic the only two races Southern France would have a chance to win in Australia. It's not going to win below 2400m and would be weighted out of any handicap. All in market with sportsbet looks pretty criminal all around though so wait and see final field on the day for me.

Dare I say it but this looks no stronger than the Sandown Classic SOUND won.

Maher/Eustace on running the worst prep in the history of Australian racing

Sir Dragonet (4th)

Really good run from the Dragon. Had little chance with the lack of speed but the way he hit the line suggests he wants the 2400m now. Depending on his recovery, we may backup this week in the Tancred but the goal remains the Queen Elizabeth.

so he wants 2400m but your main goal is a 2000m race. Astonishing

Slipps

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Pinkham in the last race Sandown on Wednesday.. back to 1000m bm70.. opened $9.5 Tab watched the price disappear before my eyes managed to snag $6 still $5.5 tab now.

(Edit now $5)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of the worst articles I've ever read and if any of the mooted points are being considered Victoria will fall even further behind NSW as the nation's leading racing state

IKnowtheDog

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
One of the worst articles I've ever read and if any of the mooted points are being considered Victoria will fall even further behind NSW as the nation's leading racing state

A few English teachers I’ve had would slaughter that piece of writing. Yet in today’s world it gets printed as news.

A few English teachers I’ve had would slaughter that piece of writing. Yet in today’s world it gets printed as news.

I remember when doing English in high school we had to analyze news articles for their styles. I assume these days they do the same but just use tweets or Buzzfeed articles.

IKnowtheDog

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
I remember when doing English in high school we had to analyze news articles for their styles. I assume these days they do the same but just use tweets or Buzzfeed articles.
Considering journalists use tweets and Buzzfeed it’s only fair for students to do likewise

Stay Inside heading to the paddock. AB2yo still $4 in the Sires market - I'm on. Good work from racenet :p

1617063639848.png

Last edited:
Back