Racing March Daily Thread: Cinderella would have no interest in this Slipper (Snorkel Required)

Vinery/Tancred double?

• 4. STARELLE(7)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6. MIRAVALLE(6)

• 9. LOVE SENSATION(4)

• 10. PRINCESS RHAENYS(2)

• 4. SOUTHERN FRANCE(9)

• 5. SOUND(8)

• 6. SPIRIT RIDGE(6)

• 7. CHAPADA(7)

• 9. ANGEL OF TRUTH(5)

• 10. SHRAAOH(3)

• 12. SHES IDEEL(10)

• 14. MIAMI BOUND(13)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

A few English teachers I’ve had would slaughter that piece of writing. Yet in today’s world it gets printed as news.
Yes it's very poorly structured
The death rate in Melb cup though is bad. Not sure why that it is either.

I was watching last years Melb Cup crossing fingers there wasnt a fatality so the outraged wouldn't get their platform

Yes it's very poorly structured
The death rate in Melb cup though is bad. Not sure why that it is either.

I was watching last years Melb Cup crossing fingers there wasnt a fatality so the outraged wouldn't get their platform

The conclusions it looks like they will come up with based on a ludicrously small sample size wouldn't past muster to anyone with an inch of reason in them.

No surprise to see diamond and slipper winners avoid the sires. Anamoe would be logical to go there still as he probably close to best 2yo of the year and needs that G1. There will remain questions on whether he's over the top as it's an uncommon profile but clear class runner.

6 weeks between grandfinals for Artorius was a nightmare and was always gonna be hard to resurrect from there. Stay Inside slipper winners tend to go to the paddock anyway but thought it's last 60m was out on its feet definite pure top dist/time.

Oakbank carnival looks dead and buried.
73 acceptors over 8 races on day 1

Day 1 being last Sunday? Was a dud day really It's all about next saturday

It used to be Easter Saturday and Easter Monday.

I worked it for Ubet I'd say 5 years ago now and the Saturday was actually damn busy like Bool carnival level and the Monday was pretty dead.

Then I worked it the year after and both days were dead. Not really sure how it dropped off so much over 12 months.

I suppose they are trying to get everyone that went on the Saturday and Monday to just go on the Saturday for one big day and WGAF about crowds at the Sunday and Wednesday meets. Saves the club paying penalty rates etc on public holidays.

It used to be Easter Saturday and Easter Monday.

I worked it for Ubet I'd say 5 years ago now and the Saturday was actually damn busy like Bool carnival level and the Monday was pretty dead.

Then I worked it the year after and both days were dead. Not really sure how it dropped off so much over 12 months.

I suppose they are trying to get everyone that went on the Saturday and Monday to just go on the Saturday for one big day and WGAF about crowds at the Sunday and Wednesday meets. Saves the club paying penalty rates etc on public holidays.
The days of 80k crowds long over

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How does it work with multis?

Had a four leg multi.
Hit first two legs.
Third leg AQ (all in).

Is that leg void or is the whole multi now a losing ticket?

Dragon will run in Tancred

giphy.gif

Happy to take 6.50 HUNGRY HEART in the Vinery - think the fave is a complete fraud and is utter poi poi as a result and Waller always backs up fillies out of the Phar Lap to win this - I could see her jumping closer to $4 on the day.

Back