Racing March Daily Thread: Cinderella would have no interest in this Slipper (Snorkel Required)

Vinery/Tancred double?

• 4. STARELLE(7)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6. MIRAVALLE(6)

• 9. LOVE SENSATION(4)

• 10. PRINCESS RHAENYS(2)

• 4. SOUTHERN FRANCE(9)

• 5. SOUND(8)

• 6. SPIRIT RIDGE(6)

• 7. CHAPADA(7)

• 9. ANGEL OF TRUTH(5)

• 10. SHRAAOH(3)

• 12. SHES IDEEL(10)

• 14. MIAMI BOUND(13)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Slipps

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Happy to take 6.50 HUNGRY HEART in the Vinery - think the fave is a complete fraud and is utter poi poi as a result and Waller always backs up fillies out of the Phar Lap to win this - I could see her jumping closer to $4 on the day.
Also on at that price, first time Hungry Heart subscriber.

Jul 14, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Colts, UVA, Anaheim Ducks
Huge buyer beware warning but have mail from an irregular source that INVICTUS PRINCE is primed today in the next at Warwick Farm. Should BSP around 100/1 so I have to throw a shekel on.
add another 0 seriously just a quick browse through its form and its been going to like a busted

(Log in to remove this ad.)

add another 0 seriously just a quick browse through its form and its been going to like a busted

Yup - I have told him it is completely cooked - I backed it when they shipped to Tuncurry a few starts back and it went absolute dog s**t

go back about 20 starts and i am pretty sure it ran 2nd to Winx once but i am at work so no time to check

It did in the 2018 Winx Stakes. (Kem SPd $6 in that - loooooooooooooooooooool - and the prince flogged him!)

5 starts ago it also SPd $15 v Mugatoo

Moral?

Back