Racing March Daily Thread: Cinderella would have no interest in this Slipper (Snorkel Required)

Vinery/Tancred double?

• 4. STARELLE(7)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6. MIRAVALLE(6)

• 9. LOVE SENSATION(4)

• 10. PRINCESS RHAENYS(2)

• 4. SOUTHERN FRANCE(9)

• 5. SOUND(8)

• 6. SPIRIT RIDGE(6)

• 7. CHAPADA(7)

• 9. ANGEL OF TRUTH(5)

• 10. SHRAAOH(3)

• 12. SHES IDEEL(10)

• 14. MIAMI BOUND(13)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone jumping into the shorts about the perennial nonny needs a good hard look in the mirror. I have her on top but will be none surprised if YBY or CF beat her

Better races to play around

Please. Super easy to find and always rounds well in top level races

Ehh happy to play away from the Bush league's at that price. Glistening at a much bigger price to place probably looks better anyway. Natural improvement from debut probably has a length or so between them

Glistening is a modern day Anacat who won’t get near the new Catbird

$1.55 the squib actually looking like value for mine. Can't make a case for anything else

Total no bet race.

And by no bet I mean anchor squib in everything and totally melt when he goes full squib again

Eduardo the place at 3.50 was the play at nominations stage

i reckon this has been written before the race about 5 times and then it gets beaten easily. Its fickle. pass

Could massively underperform and still beat this lot. Eduardo maybe the one with the ability to knock him off if he is flat but other than that it's incredibly weak.

Probably just end up taking exotics through the top 2 and fading the filly who is gross unders

Liking both The Lord Mayor and Paths of Glory in the 4th at Randwick. Sacramento had all the favours last time and is starting to get up in the weights in better quality races so happy to take him on.

TLM always goes up another level third up into a prep and PoG will appreciate a firm track

Liking both The Lord Mayor and Paths of Glory in the 4th at Randwick. Sacramento had all the favours last time and is starting to get up in the weights in better quality races so happy to take him on.

TLM always goes up another level third up into a prep and PoG will appreciate a firm track

Not really any speed in the race. Sacramento could just dictate from the front again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still open surprises me.
Might have to go to a few different places to put it on a couple of times
Mate they pulled it now.. probably after the little push into $2.10 now this arvo. The top 3 multi pays $1.70.. $3.50 huge overs there. I managed to get a $100 on with two diff accounts 😎

Sacramento just walks in front and wins again against these Jericho gallopers

Back