Can't wait to see the banner!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Csd0PyNVIAA2DsO.jpg

philmb

Cancelled
May 4, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
If we're going to outnumber GWS 'supporters' on the day, dare we also try to out march them to their own home ground?

philmb

Cancelled
May 4, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Is this feasible considering the limited number of tickets available to actual members/supporters? Heck, dress the corporates in RW&B and let them march too!

I'll be there, but I might have to borrow someone's walker to make it that far. Perhaps a kind, young BFer could push me in a wheelchair? :p
We will crowd surf you the whole way there.

Is the club putting on a viewing at VUWO for those that can't get tickets? I'd be prepared to come down for the march to the G then watch it at VUWO even if I can't get a ticket.

Would be great if the winning side was welcomed back at Footscray Town Hall for a public reception like they did in '54.

Is the club putting on a viewing at VUWO for those that can't get tickets? I'd be prepared to come down for the march to the G then watch it at VUWO even if I can't get a ticket.

Would be great if the winning side was welcomed back at Footscray Town Hall for a public reception like they did in '54.

Family day at the Western Oval on the Sunday

Back