Recommitted Marcus Adams [requested trade to WA]

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone saying a first rounder must be drunk. Hes 23 and played 12 games. He would be well back in our queue of KPD's.

Anyone saying a first rounder must be drunk.
You haven't seen him play. Was outstanding in the first half of the year, made the AFL team of the week more than any other KPD in the competition.

We don't want anything, he's asked for a trade for deep personal reason that none of us could understand & youve taken it as a personal insult to the club. Freo have nothing to do with it.
He's not worth pick 7. He's played 11 games and you don't give up picks that low for someone like him.
Maybe pick 7 for Hamling and Adams
Maybe 7 for Adams and 18.
People have to stop over rating players so much.
Anyone suggesting Fyfe be a part of the deal must have s serious lack of football nous

I would normally agree with you here but I have never seen a player have a better first 11 games. Bevo even said as much after his first 2 or 3 games. The Dogs hit gold with Adams and that is what he is worth...
Adams didn't show potential, he showed rock solid form.

Anyone saying a first rounder must be drunk. Hes 23 and played 12 games. He would be well back in our queue of KPD's.
Its called negotiation, and he is under contract so we dont have to do anything. His manager said he will still play for us if nothing can be worked out.

You haven't seen him play. Was outstanding in the first half of the year, made the AFL team of the week more than any other KPD in the competition.
I have seen him play. Very good I agree, but not first rounder worthy in our clubs case with our KPD stocks. Your best hope for a trade is with Freo and try get them to do a switch with Hamling?

I would normally agree with you here but I have never seen a player have a better first 11 games. Bevo even said as much after his first 2 or 3 games. The Dogs hit gold with Adams and that is what he is worth...
Adams didn't show potential, he showed rock solid form.

I quite liked the look of him too, but not for pick 7

Demanding a first round pick for a mature age recruit that's played 11 games since being drafted at pick 35 last yr? What is this... Bizzaro world?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have seen him play. Very good I agree, but not first rounder worthy in our clubs case with our KPD stocks. Your best hope for a trade is with Freo and try get them to do a switch with Hamling?
Seems we're not trading him this year anyway based on club releases so will depend on form next year, although there are whispers about something "big" happening and we've blindsided trade week before (is Tom Boyd) so who knows.

Not a chance, we will cobble together a few picks and try to get something decent for you, otherwise we revisit next year

You dont give up a top 10 pick for a player who has only played 11 games and taken at #35

By all means feel free to stand your ground, you might end up with Ballantyne + pick
No we dont want Freo cast offs, we would be better waiting another year he could change his mind if he plays in a GF and what have we got to lose!

heard he was in hospital but don't know the details. so he didn't nom for the draft until the year he was picked up? genuine question.
Pretty much. Decided to help his family and decided to start his AFL career later.

Seems we're not trading him this year anyway based on club releases so will depend on form next year, although there are whispers about something "big" happening and we've blindsided trade week before (is Tom Boyd) so who knows.
Well I think that is the correct call from your club. Will be worth more to you guys, even for one more year, over what he would get in the market (considering the market is 2 clubs), unless Freo get interested and the deal with Hamling falls down.

Yea, I read the latest 'Sliding Doors' and Barrett seems to think the Dogs have something big planned.

Yea, I read the latest 'Sliding Doors' and Barrett seems to think the Dogs have something big planned.
A couple of posters on our board too who are right more often than wrong

Good luck Doggies fans. If this trade doesnt go through you have a year to look fwd to constant sledging in every thread from Freo fans about not letting one of their own go home.
It will be nothing compared to the Tom Boyd crap and that worked out pretty good for us on GF day so no worries in the Doghouse

Remove this Banner Ad

Back