Traded Marcus Adams [traded to Brisbane for #32 and a future 3rd round pick]

Remove this Banner Ad

How many more draft points do the Dogs need for West? Wouldn't be shocked if 41 + 44 were offered

How many more draft points do the Dogs need for West? Wouldn't be shocked if 41 + 44 were offered

If we trade Beams Dodongo hopes we bid on West with pick 18 as an up yours to the dogs for being unreasonable, so whatever that equates to is what they need if Dodongo was calling the shots but Dodongo wouldn't give it to them.

If we trade Beams Dodongo hopes we bid on West with pick 18 as an up yours to the dogs for being unreasonable, so whatever that equates to is what they need if Dodongo was calling the shots but Dodongo wouldn't give it to them.

BallaratBulldog thinks you should stop talking in third person.

I thought Bulldogs were pretty keen on keeping him?

2 picks in the 30's aint a bad deal.

Hope for his sake he can get his body right and stay on the park. Plus not ask to be traded at the end of every season.

It’s hawthorns third rounder next year so could be 50s

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just like Preuss going to Melbourne I’m a little bit confused here.

Brisbane have got Andrews, McStay, Gardiner, Skinner etc as the key defenders on their list. It doesn’t make sense for Adams to choose the Lions who are well stacked for key position players.

Just like Preuss going to Melbourne I’m a little bit confused here.

Brisbane have got Andrews, McStay, Gardiner, Skinner etc as the key defenders on their list. It doesn’t make sense for Adams to choose the Lions who are well stacked for key position players.

McStay a forward, Gardiner a third tall and Skinner has never played down back in the AFL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back