Rumour Mardi requesting trade back to Adelaide

Why does Mardi want to move back to Adelaide?

• Patrick is getting all the attention

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Patrick is out all the time and leaves Mardi at home with the baby alone

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Patrick sired an illegitimate child with one of his ex-girlfriends once Mardi lost her appeal

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • She feels lonely without "The Dream Team" (see popular WAGS who bullied the other WAGs)

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Adelaide is just better

Votes: 10 31.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

woopedazz

Premiership Player
Aug 29, 2010
AFL Club
Adelaide
Hot off the press!!! Breaking news!!!

I was just lining up for the footy when the 70 year old alcoholic in front of me let me in on a very closely guarded secret. One that only Mardi's inner sanctum and my impeccable source know.

Everyone knows it was Mardi who requested the trade to Geelong, but in a case of the grass forever being greener she is now requesting a trade back to Adelaide. Apparently Mardi is a bit jealous of the attention Danger is receiving in Geelong; both from the media and from certain admirers. A problem exacerbated by the recent birth of their child.

My source went on to tell me That Woman (Mardi) would never have forced The Great Man (Patrick Dangerfield) to leave had she recalled the temptations that lurked in the seedy underbelly of Melbourne/Mogg's Creek.

He then went on to tell me why Football Park was better than Adelaide Oval.

InB4 my guy is right and Danger is caught having an affair.

Hot off the press!!! Breaking news!!!

I was just lining up for the footy when the 70 year old alcoholic in front of me let me in on a very closely guarded secret. One that only Mardi's inner sanctum and my impeccable source know.

Everyone knows it was Mardi who requested the trade to Geelong, but in a case of the grass forever being greener she is now requesting a trade back to Adelaide. Apparently Mardi is a bit jealous of the attention Danger is receiving in Geelong; both from the media and from certain admirers. A problem exacerbated by the recent birth of their child.

My source went on to tell me That Woman (Mardi) would never have forced The Great Man (Patrick Dangerfield) to leave had she recalled the temptations that lurked in the seedy underbelly of Melbourne/Mogg's Creek.

He then went on to tell me why Football Park was better than Adelaide Oval.

InB4 my guy is right and Danger is caught having an affair.
The guy in front of you was an alcoholic? Were you standing behind a mirror by any chance?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

and if ever you needed a community service announcement as to why drugs are bad...

see post 1 for their effects.

Go Catters

Back