Competitions Margin Mania 2019 !!

So with most picking Collingwood this week does that mean no one fancy's them to win the flag, i think they are a big chance
if we pick them and they win the flag we dont get the GF bonus. the trick/risk of the bonus is to leave out the team you think will win.

So with most picking Collingwood this week does that mean no one fancy's them to win the flag, i think they are a big chance
Last year not picking Carlton worked well for me. Currently I'm sticking to that plan again

I'm going collingwood with a joker. Can't stand these jokers. One of them smeared grease all down my grandfather's back, and he just went down hill really fast after that.

Last year I thought it would work If I got the losses out the way first - the problem with that was those expected to then win started losing
The Geelong conundrum, they look like they are going to steam roll but we know they tend to fade and if they have a top four spot locked up could start resting blokes

Could also be the Brisbane conundrum, young team playing well but could tire as the year continues

Melbourne
Bzzzt. Try again. Last week you picked Eagles against Suns, you cant pick against the same team 2 weeks in a row.

Back