Competitions Margin Mania 2019 !!

Remove this Banner Ad

thanks for being honest, didnt take me long to make a mistake! spreadsheet fixed.
sorry to be picky Dinsdale ...but why can't i pick the Suns this week if i wanted to? they are playing Port. Last week i picked against Richmond so surely this means i technically can't select Hawthorn this week?

sorry to be picky Dinsdale ...but why can't i pick the Suns this week if i wanted to? they are playing Port. Last week i picked against Richmond so surely this means i technically can't select Hawthorn this week?
ah thats because I missed your entry initially, you can have the Suns if you want them :)

I'll be away for a few days so wont be able to send out the reminder tomorrow, hence reminding people today. Results wont be published until next Wednesday, upon my return.

need round 9 selections from the following. if you get it wrong or forget you'll get GWS.
grumbleguts cryptor Brant Aramis Strebi3 tommyk72 Crankyhawk

Round 9 Giants and top it up with my final joker!
Sorry, fixed up my mistake on the spreadsheet, you picked Collingwood v Carlton last week, you cant have Giants v Carlton this week. Same team cant be picked on 2 weeks running.

Sorry, fixed up my mistake on the spreadsheet, you picked Collingwood v Carlton last week, you cant have Giants v Carlton this week. Same team cant be picked on 2 weeks running.

Ok, in that case... Geelong... WITH A JOKER. BOOM

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ok, update the mania!

Winner of the week were those who picked GWS for 93 points, Argy and tommyk72 (even though that was default for late pick!). Argy gets another 93 points for using a joker :)
Losers were those who picked North, for -5 points. Lucky no one picked Carlton.

Argy is now on top of the ladder.

1558485373598.png

Any mistakes let me know. random.org is on Richmond this week. I'm on the Bulldogs.

Attachments

• 1558483651439.png
    1558483651439.png
    70.1 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
ok, update the mania!

Winner of the week were those who picked GWS for 93 points, Argy and tommyk72 (even though that was default for late pick!).
Losers were those who picked North, for -5 points. Lucky no one picked Carlton.

Aramis now on top of the ladder.

View attachment 678295

Any mistakes let me know. random.org is on Richmond this week. I'm on the Bulldogs.
Hi Dinsdale,

I actually had GWS with a joker (see post #87)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back