Competitions Margin Mania 2019 !!

Feb 10, 2008
Hobart
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
DCowboys, ManU, Celtics, Blackhawks
Saints for me too please.

Not so sure about this after all their changes now......but don't really like the other options. Although of course I would like the Hawks to have the biggest winning margin this week! Will have to stick to Saints.

Well what a terrible game that was, ruined my whole weekend.

The winners of the week were those of us who picked Adelaide for 33 points.
Loser of the week was IdiotBox who unfortunately picked the hawks with a joker for -38 points.

This week random.org is on Geelong, and for the rest of you, dont pick a team with an X in their column, and try to do so by Thursday evening 8:10pm AEST.

1560735886115.png

Sorry guys but I am going to go Swans after that debacle Friday night - hopefully I am wrong

I'm going Saints in the mania, but in tipping I'm going Hawks by a point.

Apparently I'm just riding default selection in this comp now, work has completely destroyed my plan, at least I can pretend it's not my own fault when I fail to back up last years win :p

Apparently I'm just riding default selection in this comp now, work has completely destroyed my plan, at least I can pretend it's not my own fault when I fail to back up last years win :p
your default got really complicated.
random.org is on Geelong, but you had them in r11, next available alphabetically is Gold Coast - bye. next available alpha is GWS - bye. Next available is ....
The Mighty Hawks !!

Back