Competitions Margin Mania 2019 !!

update time:
Biggest win of the week goes to a whole load of us who picked Sydeny for 42 points, biggest loss to Off The Couch who picked port with a joker for -50 points. ouch.

1562029117138.png

Dont pick a team with an X, do pick a team by 7:50pm AEST, random.org is on Freo. I'm on Melbourne (who will probably get done).

Feb 10, 2008
Hobart
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
DCowboys, ManU, Celtics, Blackhawks
Freo, what a joke. Was rather happy with the selection at quarter time!

I've worked out the rest of the year in advance, as I had to find games for a few bottom teams.

Rd 16 - North Melbourne (V Saints)
Rd 17 - Port Adelaide (V Brisbane)
Rd 18 - Carlton (V GC Suns)
Rd 19 - Gold Coast (V Essendon)
Rd 20 - Adelaide (V Saints) with a Joker
Rd 21 - Richmond (V Carlton)
Rd 22 - Hawks (V GC Suns)
Rd 23 - Sydney (V St Kilda)

update time:
Biggest win of the week goes to a whole load of us who picked Sydeny for 42 points, biggest loss to Off The Couch who picked port with a joker for -50 points. ouch.

View attachment 702018

Dont pick a team with an X, do pick a team by 7:50pm AEST, random.org is on Freo. I'm on Melbourne (who will probably get done).

Thank you for being kind Dinsdale - at least you didn’t refer to me as a loser :p Although the temptation must of been strong

I’ll have north please

Greetings. This weeks big winners were Bugs1977 tommyk72 and MrPremiership who all picked Richmond for 92 points.
Big losses this week to those who got Freo by default for -91, and even worse were those who had already picked Freo, so alphabetically got Gold Coast as next available for -92...

Picks in by 8:10 AEST Friday, and don't pick a team with an X. Random.org is on Port, I'm on Essendon*

Last edited:
Hi Dinsdale,

I think you got my choice wrong for round 16 - I picked Carlton, not Geelong. (See post #281)
sorry mate I did miss that, I'll fix it up, means you only lost 5 points instead of 16.

Back