Competitions Margin Mania 2019 !!

Remove this Banner Ad

Now that I've thawed out from Friday nights Winter wonderland, its mania update time!

Big move this week for the winner of the week, Bugs1977 with dogs for 104 points, leaps into the lead. Off The Couch also a good pick for 104 points draggin herself up the ladder a few rungs.

Big losses this week for Argy and Satchel who went with the scum for -104 points.

This week random.org is on Carlton, I'm on Port.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 725054
Now that I've thawed out from Friday nights Winter wonderland, its mania update time!

Big move this week for the winner of the week, Darbs662 with dogs for 104 points, leaps into the lead. Off The Couch also a good pick for 104 points draggin himself up the ladder a few rungs.

Big losses this week for Argy and Satchel who went with the scum for -104 points.

View attachment 725055

This week random.org is on Carlton, I'm on Port.
Woo! I'm in second. Hawks this week, should see me hold the spot and possibly make inroads to Bugs (before losing it all next week on Melbourne).

Who's Darbs? Bugs is in the lead.

Couchie ain't a him. Herself*

Woo! I'm in second. Hawks this week, should see me hold the spot and possibly make inroads to Bugs (before losing it all next week on Melbourne).

Who's Darbs? Bugs is in the lead.

Couchie ain't a him. Herself*
sorry, wrong one, Darbs is in the bay 13 comp.

This was me Dins.. Not that I'm expecting a late dash around the outside coming into the straight....
yes but in round R21 you picked Port Power over Sydney, thus you cant pick Melbourne over Sydney this week...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back