Competitions Margin Mania 2020 - National Sickie Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has that even happened before where someone has used a joker in a loss? If we all band together and use our jokers against Hawthorn we can go all the way😂
oh yes it has happened

Has that even happened before where someone has used a joker in a loss? If we all band together and use our jokers against Hawthorn we can go all the way😂

I’m an expert with the use of the joker backfiring

What a great win that was by our boys over the Tuggers.
Also great was tommyk72 and I picking Port with a joker for 58 points, we are the biggest winners of the week :)
The biggest losers were Changa10 and Off The Couch with North for -11, although the cats were widely picked with a couple wasting jokers on them to add salt to the wounds.

the spreadsheet sees your's truly in the lead...but not by much...

1592783216131.png

this week I'm on Brisbane with a joker, random.org is on Sydney.

Hahaha, picked a loser two weeks in a row after stitching up GWS and then North. Who do you all want me to put the mozz on this week? Unfortunately I can't do it to the Roos as I fixed them up last week. Thinking Brisbane perhaps?

Hahaha, picked a loser two weeks in a row after stitching up GWS and then North. Who do you all want me to put the mozz on this week? Unfortunately I can't do it to the Roos as I fixed them up last week. Thinking Brisbane perhaps?
go for Adelaide :)

What a great win that was by our boys over the Tuggers.
Also great was tommyk72 and I picking Port with a joker for 58 points, we are the biggest winners of the week :)
The biggest losers were Changa10 and Off The Couch with North for -11, although the cats were widely picked with a couple wasting jokers on them to add salt to the wounds.

the spreadsheet sees your's truly in the lead...but not by much...

View attachment 897207

this week I'm on Brisbane with a joker, random.org is on Sydney.
Given the result, I'm not even mad about wasting a joker on the cats!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back