#MarginMania

Remove this Banner Ad

Chaisa
Freofalcon
raskolnikov

and Morganashlee still to vote. Again, no penalties if you get it in after tonight but you obviously can't pick Port or Dogs after one of them wins.

Ill try get hold of Falc
Is he still in red? He can't pick st kilda so it reverts to next available for him. Which is Sydney I think.

Is he still in red? He can't pick st kilda so it reverts to next available for him. Which is Sydney I think.
Still red yea, I’ve sms’d him. If he doesn’t answer just give him Sydney, they are playing the hated Eagles lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still red yea, I’ve sms’d him. If he doesn’t answer just give him Sydney, they are playing the hated Eagles lol
Well that's what I thought.

#marginmania

upload_2018-6-18_8-57-6.png

Well pick of the week goes to Dinsdale this week who is making a REMARKABLE comeback (almost as good as the Saints on the weekend :p) - he was the only one to put a joker on Port and get the double point bonus along with the biggest margin of the week.

Miss of the week is also easy going to Smeg Head though it should be noted that Smeg put his three weeks in advance when he left for his overseas journey and at the time I would've put money on Carlton beating freo (I guess you could say I would've Bet on Blue ).

:cool:

Anyway, nevertheless poor Smeg is my miss of the week dropping a whopping 57 points for his errant pick. :(

Wooshette is still on top of the game though with a handsome score of 464 though iluvparis is nipping at her heels on 459.

We're almost through the tricky bye period but it doesn't get any easier as a lot of people find themselves still with some of the lesser teams to pick. :eek:

Not a bad week to be stuck with random.org this week as it has selected the Roos though beware - random.org is currently on a score of 86.

Ladder and movers to come....

#marginmania

View attachment 513922

Well pick of the week goes to Dinsdale this week who is making a REMARKABLE comeback (almost as good as the Saints on the weekend :p) - he was the only one to put a joker on Port and get the double point bonus along with the biggest margin of the week.

Miss of the week is also easy going to Smeg Head though it should be noted that Smeg put his three weeks in advance when he left for his overseas journey and at the time I would've put money on Carlton beating freo (I guess you could say I would've Bet on Blue ).

:cool:

Anyway, nevertheless poor Smeg is my miss of the week dropping a whopping 57 points for his errant pick. :(

Wooshette is still on top of the game though with a handsome score of 464 though iluvparis is nipping at her heels on 459.

We're almost through the tricky bye period but it doesn't get any easier as a lot of people find themselves still with some of the lesser teams to pick. :eek:

Not a bad week to be stuck with random.org this week as it has selected the Roos though beware - random.org is currently on a score of 86.

Ladder and movers to come....
Just shut up and give me the trophy!

Movers -
Biggest mover up is Dinsdale with a jump of three spots. Smeg Head drops the most spots - dropping four down tpo second last. Ouch.

not much movement as you can see.

upload_2018-6-18_11-20-10.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back