#MarginMania

Remove this Banner Ad

LiterallyNobody

Cancelled due to poster being a Campaigner
30k Posts 10k Posts Cake Connoisseur SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Harry Potter Fan Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Shiny Penny
Jul 26, 2006
AFL Club
St Kilda
I will be posting a list of the teams you can and cannot pick soon. Just trying to work out the best way to do this for now.

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
Carlton this week thanks.

Joking. Though wouldn't surprise me.

Dockers

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns

LiterallyNobody

30k Posts 10k Posts Cake Connoisseur SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Harry Potter Fan Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Shiny Penny
Jul 26, 2006
AFL Club
St Kilda
Okay, so this is the list of teams you have selected so you can keep track - i will post this every week updated for your reference.

First things first, the Jokers - in red at the first column, you will see the Jokers you have remaining - the top six people have all used a Joker round one therefore are down to 2; everyone else has one.

Next you will see X's in certain columns - this denotes a team you cannot pick due to having picked their opponent the previous week. For example, all ten people who selected Adelaide cannot pick the team playing Carlton this week - Essendon. So there is an X in that column to show you cannot pick that team.

Finally, down the bottom, you'll notice a space for random.org. This is the default amount you get should you A) submit an invalid entrant or B) fail to submit your entrant to me by the Friday night. For instance, this week it is GWS meaning if you do not submit a tip or change an invalid one, you will be assigned this team for this week. If for any reason you pull out for the rest of the season, you will be assigned all the random.org tips.

I will send out reminders for everyone from Thursday if you haven't yet picked a team and also if you choose someone who is invalid i will let you know (like I said, I'm doing all the work, you just have to pick whoever). random.org has already been pre-selected (spoiler alert, their "premier" is hilarious) but won't be revealed until the start of each new round. If for reasons stated above you cannot select that team, it will revert to the next team in ALPHABETICAL ORDER.

To make it easier, here is the list of games for this week to choose from:

Hawthorn v Sydney - MCG
Giants v West Coast - Spotless
Carlton v Essendon - MCG
Gold Coast v Melbourne - Gabba
Port Adelaide v Adelaide - Adelaide Oval
Bulldogs v Brisbane - Etihad
Fremantle v St Kilda - Perth Stadium
North melbourne v Richmond - Etihad
Collingwood v Geelong - MCG

upload_2018-5-7_13-19-1.png

LiterallyNobody

Jul 26, 2006
AFL Club
St Kilda

LiterallyNobody

Jul 26, 2006
AFL Club
St Kilda
Essendon - good week to get the dopers out of the way :thumbsu:
Also invalid - can't pick same opponent twice in a row, please try again. Thanks :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LiterallyNobody

Jul 26, 2006
AFL Club
St Kilda
OES can I change my pick of I make one now?
I'm not sure what you're trying to say - I think you're asking if you can change it after you've made it initally - think of it like the SC, you can change picks as many times as you want as long as you submit in on time and according to the above mentioned terms. For instance, no Essendon for you. Does that answer your question?

LiterallyNobody

Jul 26, 2006
AFL Club
St Kilda

LiterallyNobody

Jul 26, 2006
AFL Club
St Kilda

LiterallyNobody

Jul 26, 2006
AFL Club
St Kilda
Western Bathwater for me pls.
Ineligible sorry. Your opponent this week was Brisbane who play the Bulldogs - can't choose same opponent two weeks running.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back