Bold denotes default pick

Last edited:
Plenty of people still to pick:

Freofalcon- Adelaide, Carlton, Essendon, Richmond
raskolnikov- GWS, North, St Kilda, Sydney
Morganashlee - Adelaide, Carlton, Richmond, Sydney

Bold denotes default pick

Last edited:
Rasky and I are dead heating for last, does it matter?
Just on this - I completely ****ed up myself so believe me if I could twist the rules, I would - I initially had Essendon round 21, Brisbane round 22 and Geelong with joker round 23 however couldn't do the last two because of Geelong playing Gold Coast the week after Brisbane. Meaning I could either save Geelong for my premier and pick GWS in the final round, or I could pick Brisbane in the final round (versus West Coast) - neither of these were appealing although given all of GWS' injuries, it might be the best of two options.

Regardless I changed my joker to this weekend with Essendon - I cannot see us getting within ten goals of the bombers and given my poor joker use this year, I think this might make up for it at last.... we'll see.

Not sure why I'm helping you given I have to catch you but I think the result of this game will just guarantee you the win! ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know who hasn't voted but there forty minutes left. Get them in

Thought you could pick teams up til matches start?
I haven't been doing that all year. Sorry mate. A few others have left it too late so can't change the rules.

MEB_ can you use your almighty mod powers to see if you can persuade Chief to give us a badge for this? Please?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back