#MarginMania

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry guys, taking a bit of time to get this up today - won't be too much longer hopefully.

maybe just MM18.

random.org is on Hawthorn this weekend which is interesting because nobody has Hawthorn left - default pick will therefore revert to North for a few people or Richmond or St Kilda... beware. You suckers that still have st Kilda to pick.... thanks for playing ;)

A number of you did not pick this week so were stuck with the defaults in your tagged post earlier in the week.

Here's the ladder:

upload_2018-8-13_10-27-14.png

Green denotes I have ALL your picks for the rest of the year - As you can see, only one person is blocked form a pick this week - Dinsdale cannot pick Richmond - so the rest of you, go ahead and pick.

Just remember you cannot pick the same opponent two weeks in a row so if you have Richmond left, make sure you don't get stuck with them in the final round otherwise you cannot use them as your premier.

Remember to get your picks in BEFORE this Friday Night's game or you will be stuck with the default which is Richmond for a handful of you...

Also, I will be running a finals competition for the top eight in the competition - so the top eight on the MM ladder will get to compete.

This is just a for a bit of fun. I''ll explain it in more detail after the home and away season.

did we start a week too late? 3 teams to choose each and 2 weeks to go

gold coast this week, geelong next week please

Last edited:
did we start a week too late? 3 teams to choose each and 2 weeks to go

geelong this week, Richmond next week please
Check the rules!
the team that you leave unselected is your pick for the flag - if they win you get the margin from their best win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most people in my vicinity have used Richmond already (i.e. not as the Premiers) so:

R22: Geelong
R23: North

Which leaves Carlton as my Premiers. :drunk:
Good luck :p

Check the rules!
the team that you leave unselected is your pick for the flag - if they win you get the margin from their best win.
you're making a damn big assumption that I can read...

its a leap of faith, but since I know you can type...unless you are dictating...
I have good sperch to text

sperch

SPERCH

SPEECHFARKEN

You can’t have doggies involved in two games in a row can you?
course I can.
I just cant select against the same team 2 weeks in a row...

course I can.
I just cant select against the same team 2 weeks in a row...
Yeah this - it's why I'm stuck with Brisbane against West Coast in round 23.

We’ll win that game.
I hope you do. I think you're a chance. They should seal the top two spot this weekend against Shitbourne.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back