#MarginMania

Remove this Banner Ad

Adelaide please
giphy.gif

#marginmaniaresults

Well it's almost all over. But it's time to celebrate what was a great successful season of marginmania and what a lot of fun that was - hope you all enjoyed playing as much as I did running it.

I will do a final ladder after the Grand Final as there could be a shake up to the final finishing order depending on the premier.

For now though, this is the results after round 23.

upload_2018-8-26_23-21-18.png

Congrats to the clever people who picked Adelaide with a joker in the final round utilising it very nicely.

The top eight - congrats to you too. You will take part in the finals margin mania comp which is a chance for anyone to get up if they tip well enough.

Here are the rules for that: The top eight finishing people after round 23 will each be assigned a team you are aligned with position wise - You must tip the result in the corresponding match - you cannot pick the same margin as your opponent so the person who finished higher gets the second tip - (ie the lower placed player goes first). You do not have to pick your own team and if your team loses you are not out.

Closest to the pin wins. In the event of a tie (ie both are equal distance from the tip) the higher placed person will win.

So I'll get to the draw - qualifying finalists

Chaisa (1st) vs DroopStDanny (4th) - Richmond v Hawthorn - 7:20PM Thursday September 6th

DroopStDanny gets first pick - must have it locked in 24 hours before the bounce of this game. Chaisa will then have until the bounce of the game to make his selection.

Dips (5th) vs Wooshette (8th) - Melbourne v Geelong - 7:50PM Friday September 7th

Wooshette must get her tip in by 24 hours prior to the bounce, while Dips then has until the opening bounce to make his selection.

Saturday's games to come...

Morganashlee (6th) vs OES (7th) - Sydney v Greater Western Sydney - 4:20PM Saturday September 8th

I must pick 24 hours before opening bounce and then Morganashlee has to have her pick in by the opening bounce of this game.

Smeg Head (2nd) vs NorthernLights (3rd) - West Coast vs Collingwood - 8:10PM Saturday September 8th

NorthernLights has to have his pick in by no later than 24 hours before the first bounce while Smeg Head then has until the opening bounce of the game to get his tip in.

Good luck to all involved.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back