Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 1, 2004
the lodge
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Essendon Bombers
She's not that bad really, is she?
And she may go on to win the aus open, so how about dedicating a thread to her, not just simply because she is the most attractive tennis player going around (post Anna), but also due to her tennis abilities.

Bomaz_Magic said:
She's not that bad really, is she?
She won't win the aus open, but how about dedicating a thread to her, just simply because she is the most attractive tennis player going around (post Anna)
how about a picture that always gets peoples attention :D

Haha. Quality, Mas.

I can't believe we sat through 'GOOO MARIA' 235 times today. Good value for $25 though.

Let's hope she plays on tuesday ;).

"You know that little funny-sounding grunt that she lets out when she hits a shot?

I would love to make her do that noise off the court. " (NICK THE PIE MAN) I reckon I'd have a fair chance...I dont reckon she's out of my league, and if the chance presents...

1 from Maria to her adoring fans.....
21236826716.jpg

Another great win today from Maria. She has made no secret of the fact that Rebound Ace isnt her favourite surface, and the fact that the hot weather can get to her. Those 2 elements combined today and she still come away with a good win over fellow Russian, Kuznetsova. She again started slow today, something she has a tendancy to do, but the 2nd and 3rd sets were great tennis and Svetlana had no answer to Maria.

IIRC she will play Serena in the Semi Final, provided Serena wins through, which will be a tough battle. These two are forging a nice little rivalry, with Sharapova getting 2 big wins against Serena last year at Wimbledon and the season ending WTA Tour Championships.

Hopefully today's win didnt take too much out of her, and she can continue on to the final and take home the title.

Best thing is...she is bloody hot to go with her great tennis play!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fuzzy Wuzzy Bear said:
When the camera is on court level behind her and she's bending over to recieve a serve it's tormenting :(

Please can we stop with this crudity. If you want to talk about your ****** fantasies than do it somewhere else, preferably in a dark corner somewhere by yourself. Please have some respect for her, as I'm sure she does not apreciate being treated as a sex object. That said if you can get her number and let me discuss this issue with her and get her too change her mind... but if not than assume she does not like it.

Big match for Maria today against Serena. Be a tough game for her to win, she had a tough game in the blistering heat against Kuznetsova and made it through in 3, while Serena had an easy win against Mauresmo. Serena will be primed for revenge after Wimbledon and WTA Championships!

Sharapova has showed tremendous grit in getting this far, but will really have to pull something out of the hat to win today...the cooler conditions will help!

Bomaz_Magic said:
Please can we stop with this crudity. If you want to talk about your ****** fantasies than do it somewhere else, preferably in a dark corner somewhere by yourself. Please have some respect for her, as I'm sure she does not apreciate being treated as a sex object. That said if you can get her number and let me discuss this issue with her and get her too change her mind... but if not than assume she does not like it.

Couldnt have said it better, yes she is a looker but have some respect please! She is a great tennis player and that is what we should be focusing on!

Sharapova has burst out of the gates and has a 4-1 lead!! Great start from Sharapova, quite against what people expected, even I didnt expect her to come out so quick!

In as quick as a flash the first set is over, Sharapova 6-2 over Williams in the first set. Great effort by Sharapova, hopefully she can sustain it in the early part of the second set!

Great effort by Sharapova....she breaks Serena and leads 5-4 in the 2nd set, she will now come out to serve for the match! Top effort this by Sharapova!

Big effort by Serena, she wins the last 4 games and takes the set 7-5...Sharapova appeared a little shaky serving for the match, losing her serve to 15. In the third set I dont know who I favour now, Serena will be pumped up and on a roll from the 2ns set and Maria has been involved in a tough 3 setter just 2 days ago! Im still going to go with Sharapova!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back