Spirit Level

Campaigner
Mar 26, 2012
Block 123
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys
Whilst I do enjoy being able to go into a shop and buying it over here, the price is far greater and the quality isn't as good as on the black market. If you don't know what you're getting off your dealer then you need to change dealers.
If the government is serious about legalising it to put a dint in the black market, then they need to give businesses the chance to grow weed without so many regulations that make companies overheads so much that they need to sell it at stupid prices.
I also worry about the direction the Australian government is heading, there's roughly 25-30 licenced producers in Australia now, which in itself is too many considering there are only roughly 10,000 registered patients last time I checked, but majority of those companies are the big dogs from Canada. Canopy Growth (Constellation) have their hand in a few pies, and MediPharm are currently building in Gippsland and plan to be operational by June next year.
The government need to make the cultivation & processing licences not so much easier, but more attractive to smaller businesses that would be able to produce quality over quantity that can compete with the black market.
Really? Where are you situated?

I found the prices to be very reasonable and the quality to be great.

Being able to walk into the store and tell someone exactly what kind of high you want is awesome, you cant get that with a dealer, you get what you get

joop

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 18, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Leeds United
Really? Where are you situated?

I found the prices to be very reasonable and the quality to be great.

Being able to walk into the store and tell someone exactly what kind of high you want is awesome, you cant get that with a dealer, you get what you get
Yeh I guess it depends on where you are comparing it too. Im in Canada. I can go to any dealer and say I want and Indica or a Sativa, on the flip side they tell me what strains they have and I'll choose from that. That sort of thing doesn't happen in Australia all that often but is slowly improving.

The prices over here are far better than back home, but comparably speaking anything from a store is significantly more expensive than on the black market.

Top Bottom