The Law Marijuana Legalisation

Should Marijuana be legalised in Australia?

• Yes, for both Recreational and Medicinal purposes.

Votes: 136 81.9%
  • Yes, but only for Medicinal purposes.

Votes: 17 10.2%
  • No.

Votes: 13 7.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

bkozican

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 9, 2011
W.A
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
With the Government losing in the synthetic drug (Perth), I can see this becoming an election tool in a few years

I still can't believe in such a affluent and self identified 'progressive' society this stuff is still illegal.
You get caught with it and you generally just do some diversionary program like watching videos etc. It's barely illegal.

PuffDragon89

All Australian
Mar 15, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Minnesota Vikings, Man City
I love this one, it is the same as stoners who tell you it cures glaucoma.

I am all for the production of hemp where the tetrahydrocannabinol element has been removed, because yes, it does have some great uses.

but there is no reason to have cannabis (or hemp with high tetrahydrocannabinol element) available.
Epilepsy sufferers and among others will strongly disagree with you. Stomach Cancer and Esophageal Achalasia are two conditions that I have seen relieve pain and elevate hunger first hand.

CLUBMEDhurst

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 23, 2008
Under the moonlight, the serious moonlight
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Man City
Epilepsy sufferers and among others will strongly disagree with you. Stomach Cancer and Esophageal Achalasia are two conditions that I have seen relieve pain and elevate hunger first hand.

Strong username to topic being discussed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More people than you think. Most of my mates at college in the states would light up before going out on a Fri or sat night
Not everyone is into the roofies like you mate?

I heard roofies guaranteed a root. I tried but just felt super tired.

Last edited:
More people than you think. Most of my mates at college in the states would light up before going out on a Fri or sat night
Not everyone is into the roofies like you mate?

I would too but only to spin me out on the uppers.

Wouldnt just light up on its own and feel like a big night out.

Who goes clubbing on weed??
Have to agree.
Unless of course there are clubs populated solely with big screen Teevs showing "animal farm" and corduroy lounges in a pool full of snack food.....

Feb 21, 2006
Muckertal
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Turtles, NYJets, Celtics, Tottenham
I love this one, it is the same as stoners who tell you it cures glaucoma.

I am all for the production of hemp where the tetrahydrocannabinol element has been removed, because yes, it does have some great uses.

but there is no reason to have cannabis (or hemp with high tetrahydrocannabinol element) available.

What about the fact it's an enjoyable product to use to relax? What about the medicinal purposes?

Since when did joy become a sin?

What about the fact it's an enjoyable product to use to relax? What about the medicinal purposes?

Since when did joy become a sin?
Pleasure is the devils work.
Are you a pagan?

bkozican

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 9, 2011
W.A
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
I hope it does

Cant wait to get my hands on some Afghan blueberry buds ;)

Bailey01

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 25, 2013
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood Redlegs, Tennis
Why the * not? Alcohol and cigarettes cause many many many more deaths than weed.

Apr 17, 2006
???
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Miami Dolphins(NFL)
Why the **** not? Alcohol and cigarettes cause many many many more deaths than weed.
Because the effects of alcohol and tobacco are known

By all means, if you want to get stoned legally, fight for it, but don't make a factually inaccurate point to make an argument (not directed at you specifically)

Back